What a Tease

You sauntered back into the club and pulled Victor loosely behind you. You walked past your booth and motioned for Roman to follow the two of you with your finger. He rose from his seat and followed behind his two little birds. 

When you reached one of the private rooms you made sure to shut the sliding door behind you and lock it, drawing the curtain on the inside. You turned back and pushed Victor into the velvet wall and walked over to Roman. "Romy, our baby is jealous." you said with a fake pout. 

Roman looked a little shocked at first. "Oh come on, you practically drool on each other. I'm not sensitive anyways. I like to share." you winked. Roman relaxed at your words as you wrapped an arm around his waist. He smiled  at Victor. "What made you jealous?" Roman asked Victor. He didn't respond. You walked over to where Victor stood against the wall. 

Victor just starred at you. You grabbed his face in your hand and kissed him, making sure to be soft and sweet. He kissed you back and soon you felt Roman behind you. You turned and kissed him as Victor attacked your neck, leaving hickeys. 

You stepped back as Roman reached out for victor. you smirked as Victor gave you a look as if he was asking permission although you knew this situation had happened long before you came to Gotham. Roman was too gentle with Victor, who was hungry and obviously touch-starved. 

There was a knock on the door and you looked in the mirror on the side of the wall to fix your smeared lipstick. "Dammit." Roman said as you answered it and he was requested. "Take y/n home and the two of you wait for me there." Roman said looking back at the two of you. Victor nodded. 

You left the club without another word. Climbing into the car Victor had his hands on you the whole way home. It was obvious the poor driver was uncomfortable the whole way home. You got home and went inside, Victor holding your hand all the way to the front door. 

Once inside, Victor made sure to keep kissing you. He was softer now that he wasn't in the club, he had you to himself. "I'm sorry if bringing Roman into it made you feel uncomfortable." you said looking back at him. He shook his head, "It's something we've talked about since we saw you in the club that first night." he said kissing you again. 

The reassurance of the situation only made it better. "I think I'm gonna go shower." you said, suddenly wanting nothing more than to lay in bed with Victor and Roman once he got home and feel loved. Victor nodded and led you to the bathroom. 

The bath tub was huge. He began running water and added oils and bubble soap. You smiled from where you leaned against the sink as you watched him. He was taking care of you, just like he use to. He unzipped your dress as you slipped into the hot water. He was quick to follow, slipping in behind you. You leaned back against him. 

He just held you. The fierce moment had worn off and it was just the two of you. You traced warm fingertips over the scars on his chest and arms. "I missed you Vic." you said looking into his eyes. He smiled a little bit, "I missed you too."