Always

You followed your brunette boyfriend around the house like a puppy. "Romy please. I haven't gone anywhere since the accident, I just want to have fun." you pleaded. Roman turned and looked at you, Vic right behind you. 

"Fine, but you stay with either me or Victor. You don't leave our sides. If you need something we will get it for you." He said sternly but full of care. You nodded eagerly. "And since it's your first time back out.. we will call it a celebration." He said with a smile. 

You heard Victor huff behind you but you didn't let his irritation spoil your mood. "Thank you Romy, I can't wait." You said happily. He nodded and left to go riffle through his suits. 

Turning to Victor, you finally made eye contact. His arms were crossing and he had a serious look on his face. "I'm not letting you leave my side." he said quietly as he wrapped his arms around you. "I promise." you smiled into his shoulder. 

For the night you slipped into a jumpsuit, one with sleek blank body and white trim. You braided your hair and threw some short heels on. Roman came to get you and take you to the car when it was time to go. 

The ride was quiet but comfortable, silence letting you plan your night. You smiled to the men in the car with you, just excited to be out of the house. Gotham passed your windows in blurring shades of grey. 

When you arrived to the club, the lights were brighter than you remembered and there was a line at the main entrance. Of course Victor and Roman led you around back, bringing you to your designated booth. 

"I'll go get some drinks." Victor said disappearing into the crowd. Roman laid an arm gently around your shoulders, allowing you to relax into him. You enjoyed the music and relaxed further as you sipped the surely alcoholic drink Victor brought back for you. 

Several people came by your booth through the night to say hello again and give kind words in your return. All probably due to Roman, but it was nice. All until the flicker of farmiliar eyes stopped the world from spinning. 

He was there. Russo. He had come back to kill you. You lept from your seat, climbing over Victor and pulling his gun from his waist line. You aimed at the man and everyone froze. The club music stopped and people gasped here and there. 

Before you could do anything Victor and Roman were behind you, trying to coax you with comfort. "That's him, that's Russo. He's going to kill me." You stated, anger pouring from your voice. 

"No honey, that's Angelo.. He's a friend.. remember?" Roman asked calmly, laying a hand on your arm. You shrugged it off, the man had his hands in the air trembling. He went to mutter something and you cocked the small gun. 

You snapped to your side and pointed the gun at Roman. "You're working with him aren't you?" you asked, more angry this time. Roman looked shocked and hurt. You felt Victor twist your arm and you released the gun in your hand. 

He tucked it back inside his waist band and you felt tears spurting to the surface of your eyelid. "I-I'm sorry.." you said, lowering your head as tears streamed down yuor cheeks. Roman immediately hugged you. 

"Everyone out. Now!" Victor ordered. Everyone left quickly, soon just leaving you and your two boyfriends alone. "I thought it was him, I thought-" you started but Roman cut you off with a finger pressing to your lips. 

"Don't apologize. It was a mistake. You were scared, but we are always going to protect you." he said hugging you tightly. Victor pressed his lips against the back of your shoulder, "always." he said in a whisper.