Hello again

You laid in bed with a big tshirt of victor's on. Dazed and tired Victor had his arms around you as you laid your head on his chest in Roman's king size bed. You had your eyes open, tracing shapes on Victor's shirtless stomach. 

You heard footsteps in the hallway and Roman walked in and starred at the two of you. He sighed happily and you smiled at him. You felt Victor shift a little bit, assuming he angled himself to see your mutual lover. 

"Shower and join us." you muttered happily. Roman smirked and nodded, disappearing into the bathroom attached to the bedroom. You sat up and propped yourself up on your elbow, looking at Victor's face. 

He smiled gold and you couldn't help but return the loving expression. "How many times have you been right here. In this very position waiting for him to come to bed?" you asked. He leaned his head back into the pillow, "Once or twice, we are usually never very sentimental.' he smiled, admittingly. 

You nodded, sitting all the way up to cross your legs. You pushed your hair back and out of your face. "I love this. The two of you. Sharing the three of us. It's nice and comfortable." you said softly. He nodded but was soon to snapp his head up as a noise from the kitchen caught his attention. 

"Go get Roman." he said, pulling a gun from the bedside table and leaving the room quietly. You nodded and ran into the bathroom. Before you could say anything gunshots rang out. Roman jumped out of the shower and threw on the sweatpants on the sink. 

"What happened?" Roman yelled, confused. You couldn't find your words and he put his hand on your shoulders. "Stay here and don't come out." he said running to the same bedside table Victor got his gun from and disappeared into the house. 

You stayed still maybe five minutes. When the gunshots didn't stop you left the room, reaching into the drawer and pulling out another and the last handgun. You walked with shaky legs to the living room area where Roman and Victor were shooting at three men in the kitchen. 

One of the men saw you and you recognized them from the warehouse. They were Russo's guys. He aimed his gun and you went to move but weren't faster than a bullet. It hit your side and you hit the ground before you could scream. 

You heard Roman yell your name but your vision blurred. There were more gunshots before there was silence. The world slipping away from you as darkness took over, the pain growing. There was nothing there but space and silence. 

When you began opening your eyes you were in the room with windows looking over Gotham. Roman and Victor were both up pacing the room, they were saying something loudly, angrily. You began to move but the pain in your side made you cry out. 

The two men snapped their heads towards you and rushed over. "Stay down love." Roman argued softly, settling you back down. You nodded and Victor took your hand. "We are gonna hurt them y/n. I promise. They're lucky I plan on killing them or they would have a very painful long life to continue." You smied at the criminal gesture. 

"I'm sorry." you said roughly. Both the men before you shook their heads looking sympathetic. "Don't." Roman said kissing your forehead. You smiled at them and Victor laced his fingers with yours smiling back at you. "I love you." you said out loud. "I love you two." they both said at the same time.