Flowers

-1

While the TWICE members are busy with the pictorial, and one of the staff interupted and called Sana. The staff is holding a big bouquet of flowers.

Staff: Sana...

Sana looked at the staff, there's a question in her face. Who would call an artist in the middle of work? Who would dare?

Sana: Yes?

Sana didn't went to her and just stayed in her position.

Staff: There's a delivery for you. This bouquet of flowers says it's for you. It's written in the card.

Sana was slightly suprised, she didn't expected someone to give her flowers today, since Jungkook is not around in Korea today. She went straight to the staff.

Staff: The card says it's from Jungkook too. I didn't read the message though.

Sana smiled at the staff and receive the bouquet of flowers. She opened the card from the flowers and saw the handwriting of Jungkook.

To: Sana

I came back early. I'm done working today, and tommorow is my rest day. Call me if you have available time, I miss you.
Be safe, I love you.

From: Jungkookie

A smile formed into her lips. Of course, Sana will call her, but later. She have to finish her work first.

She lifted her head and saw the members we're already surrounding her with a smile and proudness in their eyes and an envious look was throwed at her.

She went back to the pictorial and finished the work happily. She would surely call, Jungkook later.