All with You

-9

Sana

“Sana-yah, are you not done yet?” Nayeon-eonnie was behind the door of my bathroom. I was still creating lather to spread it in my body, I stopped and went closer to the door. “I'm not, why?”

Today is our rest day and we got nothing to do so much, I guess. Yesterday was the release of our 9th Mini Album, we we're so busy the last few days, never had a chance to relax ane here I am in the bathroom. Having my time but Nayeon-eonnie keeps calling me for I don't know reason and she's like panicking.

“Psh, your boyfriend's on the door!” she exclaimed and I was startled too. I didn't expect him today tho, I thought he was busy?

Actually we're not kinda 'cool'. We had a misunderstanding yesterday night because he saw 'again' an article of me and from that guy Suho from EXO.

He was doubting me and I was trying my best not to be mad and understanding him. He's having a mild anxiety latety and I can notice. One of his reason's for sure is his issue, caught by dispatch in a bar.

We had a fight about that too. So we're not totally cool the past days because of that, I didn't even know he went to that bar with his friends.

“Sana-yah?” I heard Nayeon-eonnie again and knocking slightly on the door. I came back in reality from thinking and showered quickly. “I'll be there. Let him in here in my room, eonnie.” I calmly said. For sure he just wanted to talk about the status of our relationship, I guess.

While I'm putting my bathrobe on I heard someone closed the door of my room. I guess that's him. I sighed. Kinda nervous of him. Even though he's younger, he's still bulky and intimidating at times. Especially when he's mad.

I stormed out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on my bed crossing his arms and staring in the air. His hair is curly and long, he was wearing his usual oversized layer t-shirt and his favorite cargo pants. I sighed when I saw him, he's already looking at me too, from head to toe and slowly turn his head away.

“Just wait for me a bit, I'm just gonna put some clothes.” I said and he slightly nod without looking at me. What is wrong with him?

I went to my walk in closet and pick some clothes to wear. I wore a black tshirt and a black lacey shorts since I want to feel comfy. I removed the towel on my hair to dry, while  letting my hair dry, I put some lipbalm on, not to look pale and dry around. I combed my hair and it's not really dry.

There's still a towel above my head and didn't mind it's existence and just marched out of the closet. I saw him still on the same position and look's like he's thinking deeply.

I really don't know what we'll gonna do or talk... I feel kinda nervous tho.

“I'm done.” I said to broke off the silence in my room. I went to the door to check for the members outside.

“Where are you going?” I heard him asked when I turned the doorknob. I shaked my head and checked for the members around but they're not on the living room. Maybe they went out or sumthn. I closed the door again and faced him.

I can't read his expressions and what he's feeling. I'm completely blank.

“Come closer.” he said in a lamented voice. I followed he said and came closer to him. He  pulled me more closer and hugged me, his face are now on my tummy. I heard his heavy sighs. I felt my heart tingled in pain and his tiredness just went up to me.

“Are you okay?” I asked in a small voice. He didn't answered and seconds passed before he slowly shaked his head, his hug became more tighter like his life is me and he's holding on to it like it's leaving him. I heard his small sob and something touched my heart. I don't know why it's a pain for me when I saw him crying like this. Feeling like he's pressured and frustrated in everything.