Hold hands

-3

Sana's

“Sana, 30 minutes before the stage.” Nayeon-eonnie reminded me before I went out of our Waiting room. I nodded at her and she signaled her hand into thumbs up which means the area is clear.

I quickly went out of the room. If one of the eonnies will saw me went out, they'll be mad. So, here I am.

I heared the loud screams of fans in the dome. The biggest boy group of South Korea holding right now, BTS. Their performance just ended. One of their members is my boyfriend.

That's Jeon Jungkook, the Golden Maknae.

I feel sorry for the fan girls who loved him, especially the author. But he's mine.

I went to a dark room where I'm sure there will be no people hanging around. I leaned myself on the door. It's really dark, I can see nothing.

Seconds passed and I heared a few loud footsteps walking into the hall. My heart beats so fast. The noise fade and I heared a slow knock on the door.

I quickly opened the door and see if it's him.  The smell. It was him.

He went inside the dark room and as soon as I closed the door he placed me into the wall. I heared he's catching his breath. His arms cornered me, even if I don't see him clearly but my heart is going crazy.

“Could you spray perfume less? You smell so good.” he said and I smirked. “And what's wrong with that? I use perfume so that I smell good.” I replied and suddenly I feel his breath on my neck. He leaned his head on my shoulder burying his face on my neck. I felt tickled.

“That's why I don't like it, you smell too good, the more you attract other boys, is your beauty enough?” he sighed. I don't know if I should laugh or what. I could feel the frustration in his voice.

I shaked my head.

Before I could talk back, he claimed my lips and pull my waist closer to him. I snaked my arms in his neck too. He leaned me to the wall and carried me, he put my legs around his waist.

He stops from kissing me and puts his forehead on mine. Both we're catching our breath.

“Do you missed me?” I asked in a hopeful voice.

He didn't answer.

“Baby, do you missed me?”

He still didn't answer, I went closer to him, I grind my chest to him and I went to his neck, I heared his gentle moan and it makes me kiss him more. I put a hickey in the side of his collarbones.

“Ah, hajima..” his soft voice reach into my ears. I just moved a bit and I felt his bulge in between of my legs. My soft cloth inside felt rough.

I smiled when I felt that.

“Do you missed me or..--.”

“I missed you...

A lot.” my heart feels so good when I heared those words. I was about to talk when he claimed my mouth again. He kissed me passionately with lust. I felt that he wants me now, but it's 10 minutes before we will perform.

“I love you.” I uttered. He kissed me more, he went down to my neck, he even grind slowly that makes me moan. Dammit!

“I love you so much.”

I heared footsteps again and he stopped and kissing me. He puts me down and hugged me in my waist.

“I want some more time with you but I know you're busy... I hope we can date atleast once this week.” his sad voice ached my heart. I don't like hearing him like that. “But I understand you if you can't alright, we can still video call or phone call.”

“I would like to go on a date with you the next day.”

He suddenly became silent.

“And later too.”

His hugged tighten on my waist.

“But we still have a after party, right?”

“Let's forget about that, I wanna date you.” I said. I felt his lips on my forehead. “You go now, I will see you later after your performance.” After fixing myself and getting ready to go out of the door, he held my hand, I looked at him.

“What if...” I trailed off. We're both scared of sasaengs and paparazzis, and we both now that one wrong move and we're both dead, we're worried of our fans, especially him, if we'll be revealed it will be a big damage to him and I'm scared of that to happen. I don't want to be the reason why will his career will destroyed. I wanted the best for him, I want him to follow what his heart desires.

He pulled me out of the room while holding my hand.

“Baby, what if someone will saw us?” I asked. “I don't care.” I raised my left brow to him. Just what?

“You don't care?”

“Yes, baby. Why? What's wrong with that?”

“Do you hear yourself? If someone will saw us in this position, I'm just scared for you okay...”

“Yes, my career and succeess is my hearts' biggest desire, pursuing music... dancing, fansigning, having millions of fangirls around, but that is 'ONE' of my biggest desire, I already had that all, I know that I have you too now but I'm still not content. I want the world knows what are we, I don't care what will others say, you're my hearts' biggest desire, you arey precious treasure that I will keep forever, and day will come, I'm fucking sure that you will marry me, I will make damn sure that you'll end up with me,” he sighed and raised both of our intertwined hands.

“If I could show this to everyone right now, I will do it. If I could, I would. I'm not afraid anymore, I'll be stronger for you.”