Rooftop

-2

Jungkook asks his hyungs to bow so that they can already go back to the backstage. Namjoon agreed with him so they took their bows and waved to bid goodbye to fans. Jungkook was already half running to the backstage, hoping that he'll reach his Sana-noona.

He scanned the area where he saw some TWICE Members but his didn't catch Sana. He badly wants to talk to Sana.

“Momo-ssi.” He called one of Sana's co-members. Momo turned to look at him and it smiled. “Where is Sana?” he asked. Momo saw the longing in his eyes. Momo suddenly became quiet. Jungkook furrowed in confuse.

“She headed to the restroom...” Momo answered intently. Jungkook breathe out a loud sigh. He thought that she entered already. He nodded to Momo and thanked her, she nodded to JK too.

“I won't let this day pass if our row is not fixed yet.” Jungkook thought.

He ran the distance from the Comfort Room. The doors are opened. He scanned the whole area but he didn't saw even the shadow of Sana. His heart is already beating as fast as they could.

He's about to open the cubicles when he heared someone called him, and it's not Sana's voice.

“Jungkook-ssi.” he looked at Momo who is  in the door. “She said she's in the rooftop.” Momo said. “Did you tell her that I was looking for her?”

“I didn't though.”

“Thank you.”

He went to the nearest elevator.
When he reached the rooftop, Momo said the truth. Sana is right there, standing, her shoulders is shaking, making Jungkook feel guilty of making her girl cry because of his childish behavior earlier.

The cold wind breeze landed on Jungkook's skin and too bad, Sana is just wearing a skirt.

He slowly walked to come closer to her. He clearly heared Sana was crying. Jungkook's heart breaks when he heared it, he never wanted to Sana cry because of him. He didn't court her just to cry for him. Jungkook just can't stop himself fr hugging Sana.

He hugged Sana from the back. Making Sana stopped from crying.

“Mianhae.” Jungkook uttered. Sana didn't even breathed a word, she just let Jungkook speak.

“Noona, Mianhae.” She was surprised that he heared Jungkook, he cried.

“Sorry for my behavior, sorry for being possesive again. I'm so sorry.” Jungkook buried his face in Sana's neck. “I don't have enough reason to be jealous but I just did.”

“Because I don't like it the way he looked at you, the way he come closer to you, he didn't looked at you as friend. I saw that. I'm a man too. And because of him, I'm scared of the idea that you'll leave me.” Jungkook's voice is full of frustration.

Sana turned around to face him. She wipes her tears first before she lifted Jungkook's face. Jungkook just cried more when he saw Sana's sweet smile appeared. Sana wiped Jungkook's tears too.

“You have the right to behave like that because you own me,” Sana said. Jungkook looks down. Sana lifted his face again. “Just remeber that when someone or even a man comes closer to me, you're the only one in my thoughts, you're the only one I will think of in the middle of the night,”

“And how I can trade you with guys not as even worth to cry for?”

“I love you, alright. And don't you even think that I'm leaving you.”

Jungkook held Sana's face to kiss her.

They kissed passionately. He wants to cuddle her but too bad they are in the rooftop.

“I missed that tongue of yours.” Jungkook rested his forehead on Sana's. “And that's my property too.”

Jungkook kissed Sana again.