Slipped

-7

Jungkook's

I just notice these days, as well as the hyungs too. They said that I look so happy these days, and I don't know either... It is wrong to be happy?

I went out of the car followed by Jin-hyung, we walked to the red carpet until to the pictorial area and was asked several questions before we went in to the venue.

I wandered my eyes everywhere, hoping that I'll saw her but seems like she's still not around, I think they are not here yet?

I shrugged and just followed my hyungs. We went to our waiting room for retouch, we're just given 30 minutes before we proceed to the chairs. I sighed and get my phone out of my bag and checked if there's a message from her. Luckily, there's one.

Sana-noona:

Do you think we can we meet after the show? 

I smiled, and replied after

Me:

Of course, noona. I've nothing to do after the show. Where do you wanna go?

I sat to the chair where I'am sure no camera can film me while waiting for her reply.

In a one minute, I felt my phone vibrated.

Sana-noona:

How do you know that I want to go somewhere? Lol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, I just wanted to date you since 2 days left  and you'll went out of the country.

I laughed to what she sent, she just wanted to date me, I see noona. I see. Well, then why not? 

Me:

Okay, then. Let's date. Maybe we should just talk personally later? Arasseo? Before your performance. I have to go noona, we have to move. I love you.

I put back my phone and went to join my hyungs, they were talking to a staff of the event and handed the schedule of performances. I scanned the paper, they'll be performing after a solo artist. Then I'm all set.

We decided to proceed to the chairs but I felt that I need to pee, I asked our manager and just nod right away.

I went to the comfort room, I saw some other idols there, if I'm not mistaken, I think they're called Momoland?  I just went passed through them and bowed, they did the same.

And I noticed that one the members was looking at me, I didn't take attention and just do my business there until I'm done.

--

So the show was already starting and I'm 5 minutes late, I saw her group are already sitting in their place, I took a short glance at her and she was looking at me.

Damn, my heart is beating so fast.

Even if we're in a relationship now, I still had this nervousness when she's around. I exhaled and Jin-hyung tapped my back lightly, I looked at him, I thought he was smiling but he's not and leaned a little to me.

“Sana slipped in the red carpet. Her heels are too high.”  he said and I look at him with my brows furrowing. I was about to turn my head but he held my face. “Don't look at her, she 'shhed' us when we asked her if she's okay, so don't you dare fucking look at her.”  Jin-hyung pacified.

I followed what Jin-hyung said. That thought didn't left my mind, but I still feel happy that she's just near behind me, and that makes me excited. But I still need to clear that she slipped? What kind of heels is she wearing?

The show went smoothly and good, we get awards and the other groups too. There are times that I'm stealing a glance at her and she's smiling when I caught her looking at me, I want to smile too but I'm scared and that would look suspicious.

While I'm massaging Jin-hyungs neck, I noticed that the hyungs are looking at my back, more like checking, and I saw someone passing I turned my head several times and just stopped my eyes when I finally saw her.

I heared the staff that they'll change their clothes because they'll be performing after 3 artists.

When they are finally gone, Hobi-hyung leaned to me.

“Sana-ssi slipped in the red carpet...” I looked at the hyungs and they were looking at me like I will do something. I just nodded and I calmed down myself. “I-i will talk to her later.”  I protested.

They went to the backstage and I think that was my cue, I said that we will meet before their performance. So, I find my timing before I went to the backstage. I asked the hyungs and they just nodded to me and Jin-hyung even whispered 'Careful'.

Now, I got to the backstage, I saw her laughing with her team mates, and when one of them saw me they were smiling like crazy and turned to Sana who is already looking at me.

My face smiled by itself, and my heart beats so fast.

They said something to Sana before they went in to their waiting room, Jihyo raised her thumbs to me too and I smiled shyly.

When noona was the only one left, I was about to hug her but suddenly their room opened and her manager went out. I bowed to him, and he's smiling like teasing me. Why everyone here is teasing me? Why is that?

He looked at Sana and pointed at his watch. Signaling the time.

“15 minutes, and the others will be heading first, after 15 minutes. Isn't that alright?” he looked at me and I nodded. That's too much for me though but who cares. He went back to the room.

Why am I always in a bad timing? I turned my head who is talking, it's the girl who looked at me when I went to pee and she was with other girl too, Sana greeted them they did the same.

When they already passed us, I pulled her softly and went to the washroom where no one can see us.

We checked the area and it's clear. When I already have the chance to look at her, I just noticed that her sweat is still dripping on her forehead, I get my handkerchief out of my pocket and wiped it.

“You're supposed to take care of yourself, don't let your sweats dry by itself...” I said and she just smiled to me.

“Why are your group not performing? I want to see you perform that Boy with Luv...you looked cool.” she said while giggling and I can't stop myself from smiling like crazy, my ears went hot too, I feel it.

“I don't know, you didn't performed Fancy too.”

“It's a big insult to Mnet if we do.”

"By the way, I heared that you slipped in the carpet? Why can't you walk properly and why are you wearing a heels so high? Did you sprained your ankle?" I said while I'm removing her hair that is covering her face.

She chuckled.

"I'm okay, Jungkook-ah. And my heels are alright it's just that it's too slippery but the members helped too so don't worry, okay." she explained and I just nod. I sighed and. kissed her forehead. "Just be careful next time."

We're talking for what we're up to recently and I checked our time, 5 minutes left.

“Maybe I'll just fetch you up later? I will drive one of our manager's car.” I said and she nodded and agreement. “Okay then, in the back exit area?”

“Yeah, I will wait in the pedestrian area. I'll just text you.”  I approved and we both agreed to our plan.

“By the way, we can't go back together...” she said and I suddenly realized. “Uh yeah, maybe you'll go first?” I asked her bit she shaked her head. “You'll go first, I have to use the comfort room.”

“Okay then, see you later.” I said and kissed her forehead. “Bye, I love you.” she said and waved her hand.

“I love you too.” I answered before I finally took my way back to the chairs. Luckily, everyone was focusing on the performer and no one cam notice me. I came back and felt relief.