Class Party

When Lola and Lana went into their kindergarten classroom, they saw Ms. Shrinivas silently reading a book, and saw their classmate, Márgu, sitting on the floor and looking at them.
"Hello, twins!" Márgu said.
"Hi, Márgu." Lana said and sat down.
"She's so annoying." Lola whispered to Lana.
"At least she isn't Misfortune. You hate that girl." Lana said.
"I suppose you're right.. Misfortune is absolutely disgusting. She eats glitter." Lola said.
Then, Márgu said something in Saami, and Lola and Lana couldn't understand her.
Suddenly, the rest of their classmates came inside and sat down on the floor.
"Good morning, kids! As you can see, it is a special day for Lola and Lana." Mrs. Shrinivas said.
"Yay! Hopefully it isn't scary like yesterday's birthday party. That teacher is scary! He hit us.. On his birthday! I thought going to school on Sunday just for a party was supposed to be fun, not scary." one of the classmates said with a scared look in his eyes.
"Yeah, he has some real problems." Lana said.
"Just look at what happened to me!" Lola said, and turned around, pointing to a bandage on the back of her head.
"I heard that he used to be nice until like a billion years later. Not really a billion, I'm just saying cause it seems like that." one of the other classmates said, while gesturing a look on her face from friendly to evil.
Then, the recess bell rung, but everyone in the class stayed inside since there was a birthday going on. They ate lots of good deserts and filled themselves up alot and got full, but still felt good since it was a party.