Girl

A/N: Sorry I edited and republished twice, I wanted to change the song to This Is Home instead. I know they're technically the same song but I wanted the first version to be the first chapter idk lol.
(i luckily have never been forced to a conversion camp so i'm kind of guessing how it is and hoping it's inaccurate in case anyone reading has been through that and this is a trigger or something? idk stay safe and ur perfect)
(this is super long)

"Bakugou Katsumi?" The woman at the head office called. Her dark, beady eyes scanned the room, a tall enough feminine looking person wearing baggy clothes walked over to the desk quietly. "So, why have you been sent to a Conversion camp, Katsumi?" She asked, her voice monotone and uncaring. Bakugou shoved their hands deep into the pockets of their sweats. "I-I.. I told my parents I was.." Bakugou exhaled. "I'm trans."

The woman looked up at Bakugou over her half-moon glasses that rested on her nose. "There's your problem, transgender. You are a girl, correct? You've seen what's there in the bathroom? When you shower? You're a big girl, right? You're starting to hit puberty if you haven't already, you know what you're getting? Breasts, because you are a girl."

Bakugou stood there awkwardly, looking around the room, getting a sympathetic from one of the workers, which was strange considering she worked at the conversion camp. After being lectured for a few minutes Bakugou was told to move on to the worker that'd given him a sympathetic look.

She handed Bakugou a few things, leaning down to whisper; "I'm sorry you're here, it'll be better before it gets worse, stay strong." That left Bakugou clueless. She leaned back and winked before twitching her head to the side to show where Bakugou was meant to go.

Three days, that's all it was, three days here and it was over. This was day one, so technically two more days. Bakugou made their way to the cabins, an all girl one, unfortunately.

...

"Hey so what are you guys in here for?" One of the people, who Bakugou'd learnt went by Robin asked. "Yeesh, making it sound like prison." Someone else snickered. "What about you Robin?" The same person asked. "I'm non-binary. Robin isn't even my real name but I like it." Bakugou, who'd been quiet most of the time spoke up. "It's nice, Robin's are cool birds."

"She speaks!" Robin exclaimed, their expression dropping almost instantly. "Or he, or they.. What pronouns do you go by? If they are anything other than she.." Robin said all in one breath. "Chill. Since you asked earlier, I'm here because I'm trans, and 'nO yOu cAn'T bE a BoY'." Bakugou said, trying to sound like he wasn't bothered by it as much as they were.

"So.. He/Him pronouns?"
"I.. Yeah, I guess.."
"Sorry for misgendering you."
" 'S fine or whatever."

Robin looked around at the other two girls in the room from their bed. "So what about you guys? I don't think you two even said your names." One of the girls, who had short light blue hair and an eyebrow slit looked up. "I'm Ito Yui and I'm gay which didn't settle well with my family so nice to meet you guys I guess." The other girl looked up from her book, she had light pink hair and rounded glasses. "I'd love to introduce myself but I'm pretty sure I don't exist because bisexuals aren't real so I'd say my name is Ash but I'm not real so sorry."

The room laughed, it was soft laughter, not happy and filled with joy, it was tinged with sadness. Reality had hit all four people in the room hard when they got shipped off to the conversion camp. Bakugou wouldn't be surprised if he found himself crying tonight.

DAY 2

At nine in the morning the workers came in and instructed them to get on their knees and pray. Breakfast was in half an hour. Bakugou was forced into tight clothing which he obviously didn't want.