Lemon Boy

have you seen my lehmohns? i wahnt my lehmohns.

Bakugou got to his floor and opened his door. Most of his stuff was here already. It wasn't a bad dorm. He had his own bathroom. It was originally made for two people so he had a spare bed. He slid his skateboard under his bed, bending down he noticed a basically hidden drawer so decided to use that for his binders and T injections. He takes two or three a month, his mom told him that she'll keep buying them for him and have them delivered discreetly which he was of course grateful for.

He was just done shoving the binders and injections into the drawer when he heard a knock. He stood up and closed it with his foot and walked over to see who was there.

A kid with spiky red hair that resembles an upside down broom stood there, all smiles. "Sup dude, I'm Kirishima." He smiled. Bakugou opened the door a bit more. "Bakugou. You have the wrong room, I don't have roommates." He plainly stated. "No, I know I'm not your roommate, I just wanted to say hi 'cos we're neighbours." He smiled.

Bakugou noticed Kirishima not so subtly looking at the design on his hoodie. "It's a fucking lemon, keep up dude." He snapped. "Yeah but why does it say 'lemon boy' underneath it?" Kirishima asked, tilting his head like a confused puppy. "It's a song." Bakugou hastily answered, hoping he'd been a big enough to dick to get Kirishima to fuck off. "No offence dude but I think it's kind of ironic, you're like.. a lemon boy because lemon's are sour and you seem pretty sour." Kirishima calmly stated as if this was a conversation between friends. Bakugou inhaled. "Shitty hair, I'm tired, I don't have the willpower to explode your face right now." He deadpanned.

"Explode? Are you Bakugou Katsuki?" Kirishima asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, what's it to you?" Asked Bakugou, he was exhausted with this unnecessary dialogue. "You did really well in the entrance exam, super manly! I came second." He chirped.

"Manly." Bakugou whispered to himself. "Huh? Say something bro?" Kirishima inquired, looking up at him. "N-No. You said you came second right? Maybe we could spar sometime." Bakugou suggested, in hopes that'd get him to piss off. "Sounds manly! See you dude!" Kirishima finished. The red head could've sworn he saw a twinkle in the blonde's eyes when he agreed.

"Manly." Bakugou repeated to the closed door. He put on a pair of socks and headed downstairs.

...

He saw a group of his classmates, one of which he recognised but wasn't entirely sure where from, sitting down on the couches. The pikachu kid with the bison shirt hovered his hand over the table before hitting it lightly and saying "Alternative responses to 'I love you'. Go!" He called. He looked at a rock-shaped-head guy first, he said nothing. "Silence, we'll take it." He looked at a girl with short-ish brown hair. "Uh.. Laugh nervously?" She chuckled. She looked at Deku and waited for him to say something. "Uhm, I'm sorry." He basically squeaked, getting a few laughs. Deku turned to a guy with blonde-ish yellow hair. "Who doesn't?" He said in a strange accent. The kid Bakugou kind of recognised spoke next; "A horrible decision really." He said. 

The red head from earlier saw Bakugou a few feet away and pointed at him. "Lemon boy?" He pushed. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Laugh manically until you scare them off." He deadpanned. Nearly the entire group erupted in laughter. Bakugou noticed a girl who looked pretty awkward so he chose her as his victim. "Headphone girl." He evilly smirked. She kept silent, but did finger guns. Some dude with candy cane hair spoke quietly, barely able to be heard. "Why?"

Bakugou laughed quietly before going to the kitchen. He barely noticed the bird boy entering the room with the octopus guy. "I shouldn't of taken your tan line warning so lightly." Octopus guy said, catching Bakugou's attention. Now he remembers where he met these fuckers. The beach. When he took off his shirt showing his binder he thought I'll never meet any of these people again but now he goes to school with them. Great. Bakugou turned around, it was definitely them.

Octopus guy reached one of his hands up and tugged his mask down slightly, the skin was very pale in comparison. The bird kid made a weird noise trying to contain his laughter. "So now that you're our classmate, it only seems appropriate if we're aware of your preferred pronouns." Bird guy formally asserted. "If you are comfortable, that is." He added. Bakugou inhaled sharply ready to yell but kept his voice down. "Firstly, tell no one, secondly he/him and thirdly, tell fucking no one."

The two looked at each other, nodding. "Apologies, I won't tell anyone." Bird boy said first. "Yeah, neither will I, I'm also sorry." Octoman said.

Bakugou could not be bothered for names anymore. He left the kitchen with a sandwich and speedily made his way to his room.

"Fuck." He muttered into his pillow.

no one:
not a single soul:
me, a cavetown fan: *aggressively sings lemon boy*

thank you :)