Wait

"Katsuki! Get your ass down the stairs! Your letter from UA's here.!" Mitsuki barked up the stairs. "One second, hag!" He retorted. "Katsuki Bakugou, I don't have all day and I want to see this shit too."

A loud, gruff sigh was heard upstairs, followed by a door opening and closing then loud footsteps down the stairs.

"Is that the new binder? It's not very good I can still kind of se-.." Mitsuki started, the anger gone. "I'm not wearing a binder dumbass." He spat, cutting her off before she could finish. "Wait what, you look really flat anyways. I guess that's what T and exercise does, you look like a little girl who's waiting for puberty." She teased. Bakugou rolled his eyes at her remark even though he kind of liked and appreciated it. He tore it open and some weird hologram thing played.

As soon as it finished, Mitsuki was practically beaming with pride. "I have a son going to UA, suck it Carol!" She cheered. "Mom who's Carol?" He asked, slightly shaken by her outburst. "She's this bitch from work who's always talking 'bout her kids being some perfect little shit heads but sometimes.." She paused, taking in a breath. "The fucked up kids are the best ones, makes life more interesting." She admitted, her tone soft and loving. "If my son wasn't an angry, cocky fucker he wouldn't be going to UA." She ended, smiling. Bakugou hugged her.

Sniffling was heard in the otherwise quiet house. "Mom are you crying?" Bakugou murmured. "Maybe.." She barely voiced.

...

Bakugou was restless the whole time leading up to UA. He went to the gym a lot more than usual. He wasn't sure where but he heard he can exercise a lot healthier in a binder a size up so that's what he'd been doing. The times it was hotter in the gym were agony, he'd built up enough muscle to wear skin tight pants or short-ish shorts, he felt comfortable wearing a crop hoodie or top to the gym, which was done by a surprising amount of people too. But because of his chest, he was always sweaty, which usually indicates a good workout but it was just a huge pain in the ass because after every gym session he'd have to hand scrub the shit out of the 'gym binder'.

...

Over the break, Bakugou got a job at a beach shack. It was stupidly hot. He spent most of his hours there wearing the required work shirt unbuttoned. He'd lost privilege of not liking to show his binder to the heat. His open shirt was almost always paired with swim trunks or a pair of cargo shorts, sandals and a baseball cap. Whatever shitty person built the shack clearly is a sadist. There was no fucking roof on it most hours of the day, and if there was it was a clear fucking tarp and all that did was make it even hotter like a fucking magnifying glass lense.

Bakugou was making two smoothies for some emo looking bird face guy. He looked just as thrilled to be here as Bakugou was. Today Bakugou was kind of lucky, the sun was behind the clouds and-

-He spoke too soon. It was like a direct, personal attack. The sun holds fucking grudges. Bakugou did not feel like going home today to wash out the sweaty shirt so he just took it off, this is no place to fucking care anymore he's fucking done. His binder was simple, it was black. It's not like anyone will take any notice. He couldn't give two shits if they did anyways, it's not like he'll see them again.

He turned around with the finished smoothies. Some weird octopus looking dude was with the bird boy and they were talking. Awkwardly, Bakugou cleared his throat to get their attention. The bird boy and octopus looked at him.

"Your smoothies." He addressed, putting them in front of feather face. He noticed a mask on the octopus guy. "I'd take the mask off if I were you, tan lines are no joke, dude." Bakugou informed, moving the strap of his binder showing much paler skin underneath. The bird kid laughed maybe? It was hard to hear. The mask guy said something about it not mattering since he never takes it off. The two stuck around for a while, it didn't bother Bakugou since they weren't like most teenagers, if that's what they were, it's hard to tell.

Remember when Bakugou came back from the conversion camp and his mom brought him shopping to make up for it and bought him a skateboard?

Yeah, well, he stuck to it. He'd nothing better to do so he learnt how to skateboard. He got pretty good at it. Since his broke ass is saving for top surgery he can't afford a bike so that's his main transport to and from work.

How classy.

a/n
hey there delilah just be safe and keep a distance :)

but seriously stay inside and stay healthy :]