Entrance Exam

Sorry I forgot to upload this chapter! I was helping a friend out the day I normally would and it slipped my mind lol

Bakugou had been on testosterone for a while now, he never was very curvy anyways, he was an iron board but had a kind of small waist which he didn't mind too much. His voice had deepened a lot and he sounded pretty masculine. The testosterone helped with muscle development so that combined with going to the gym a couple times a week he'd "Become a handsome young man" according to his grandmother and aunt.

That key that Takahashi gave him years ago he put on a leather string and wears it as a necklace now, in his opinion it looks cool but in Mitsuki's words; "You're wearing a key? I get that it symbolises that shit but you're still wearing a key."

He'd applied to UA so now it was up to doing the entry exam. He'd passed the written one and had no doubt about the other one. For some reason Deku was doing it too, Deku wasn't all bad, he was really supportive after Bakugou came out but he was still a quirkless nerd.

...

It was the day of the entrance exam. Time really flew. Bakugou had to pick some breathable clothing that wouldn't be too tight. Only problem is; he likes tight.

He banged his head on his closet door. "This is harder than it should be." He moaned. Giving up, he grabbed a relatively tight black tank, baggy camo pants and an orange belt. He shoved them into a bag. "The colour scheme of my clothes matches my fucking walls." He yelled, hearing his mother laugh downstairs. He was in his uniform. He liked how baggy it was, he didn't mean for it to be baggy but all his clothes were, he was small and thin before but now he's less small but still thin.

"Want me to drive you?" Mitsuki asked.

"Nah 's fine, I'll walk."

...

Bakugou sat next to Deku in the big hall, it wasn't by choice but he could care less. The written part was done so next thing was to change into their own clothes. Unfortunately that was in a huge locker room. Just before he joined the rest of the boys he trailed off towards the bathroom, the teachers knew already since it was on his file. They just nodded as he walked past.

He stood outside the huge gate waiting for the timer to start, his hands in his pockets as he leaned against a building. "Pfft, look at the cocky bastard." He heard someone snicker. His eyes shot up, his brows knitted into a scowl as he glanced through the crowd to see who had said it. His eyes landed on someone who looked startled and his mouth twisted into a smirk. With his arms crossed he pushed himself off the wall with his foot as the timer went down.

"There's a difference between being cocky and being confident, dumbass." He said monotone. The timer concluded and while everyone ran ahead he stayed behind for a bit, hearing them snicker and make another snarky remark, a satisfied grin made its way on to his face. He put both hands by his sides, his palms turned the other way as he set off substantially sized explosions and shot himself forward, propelling himself over that same crowd.

Time became a blur for the most part, all Bakugou remembers really is exploding the shit out of some robots. When the time was over, his 'evil face' as his mother called it, which was really just a slightly evil smirk, was plastered on his face. He was breathless which he didn't see coming and was seriously regretting the binder. He knew it wasn't healthy to do exercise in one but at the moment he didn't care. 

They were herded off the course and he saw a scoreboard.

Bakugou Katsuki: VP 77 RP 0 - Rank 1st
Kirishima Eijirou: VP 39 RP 35 - Rank 2nd
Uraraka Ochaco: VP 28 RP 45 - Rank 3rd

He wasn't bothered to read the rest. He'd come first, obviously. He was only slightly curious when it came to 2nd place, he'd heard the name Uraraka somehow on his way in but not Kirishima. Bakugou didn't care too much, he shrugged his shoulders and was about to walk away.

"K-Kacchan! Y-You did great! F-First place!" He stuttered, bouncing up and down on the spot. "Yeah, what about it?" Bakugou grumbled. "N-No, I'm just s-saying you d-did great, I w-was congratulating you, is all." Midoriya blurted, waving his hands around. Bakugou swiped his hands down. "Calm the fuck down, I'm not gonna fucking explode you again." Bakugou kind-of-consoled. Midoryia shyly smiled before excusing himself.

Not bothered to walk home, he called his mom and waited for his ride home.

"How'd you do today?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the road.
"Seventy-seven points. Killed a shit ton of them." He grinned, stretching in the seat.
"Shit Katsuki, where'd that place you?" She asked, smiling.
"First." He nonchalantly announced, a smirk playing at his lips.
"That's great, Katsuki!" She praised. "I'm so proud of you."

A small smile sat comfortably on Bakugou's face the whole way home. She was proud of him, fuck. Proud.