Chapter 1:Picture Perfect Memories Scattered All Around The Floor

Lying in Hayden's arms was the best feeling I had ever felt in my life. Knowing that someone was there to protect me, knowing that someone was there to love me. He was my perfect guy, dirty blonde hair and green eyes, that looked into mine with pure love.  When I met him I was five years old, I had just moved next door to him in Malibu, California. His parents were both actors, barely ever home leaving him with the nanny 24/7, and i had my dad. He was an actor, and had just started to make money after mom died, she was our guardian angel. The day we were moving in Hayden's parents knew, so they made a point to come over and meet us.

"Hello, I'm David and this is my wife Sophia," they had smiled and shock my father's hand, barely talking notice to the five year old girl, clinging to the side of his leg.

"Hi, I'm Jon and this is my little girl Abigail," he smiled, patting my head.

"Isn't she adorable," Sophia said condescendingly. Obviously she had no interest in children, "We have a son, Hayden, and he's with the nanny"

"No Mom, I'm right here!" he giggled tugging on the back of her skirt.

And that was is, from the time we were five years old we were best friends.

Now, at the age of seventeen we had been dating for a year and a half, well had been....

Yesterday, Christmas Day nonetheless, he came over.

"Hey babe," I smiled giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey," he replied sounding distracted.

"What's wrong?" I asked; it was so easy to tell when he was upset.

"We need to talk...."

"Oh no..."  I whispered.

"I think it's time for us to move on, we're so young, and this is too much of a relationship for teenagers."

"Get out of my house, now," I said with a steely voice.

"Abby, don't be like this," he took a few steps toward me.

"Get out, I have to go to a party," he stepped closer, "GET OUT!" I screamed picking up a picture of him and I off the piano and threw it at his face, his gorgeous face. Of course he ducked. I picked up more and more until he finally left, running like a scared dog with his tail between his legs.

That's why where I am now, sitting on the floor a day later in his last years school hockey jersey my blonde hair tangled and hanging down my back, trying to clean up all those stupid memories, mixed with the sharp shards of glass as well.

That night I was home alone again, lying in bed staring at the glow-in-the-dark stickers that Hayden helped me put up when we were seven.

I quickly jumped up and ripped every single one of them off of my ceiling.

I'm going to get back at him, for what he did to me. He's going to beg for me back and I'm going to break his heart.

I jumped up and began dancing.

"I'm such a genius, oh yeah, oh yeah!" I yelled, dancing on my bed. Forgetting that the doors to my balcony were open and Hayden's balcony faced mine. I heard him laughing, I whipped my head around.

Jumping off my bed I walked onto my balcony, "Hey Chandler!" Chandler being Hayden's last name, "Party at my house tomorrow, 7 o'clock, tell everyone!" walking back to my room I shook my butt in my short-shorts just to make him notice.

vote/comment. i know the chapters are short but i'll post alot at a time! Love ya'll!