Chapter 4: Fame, I'm Gonna Live Forever

hey everybody, hope you like it! (:

"Don't bullshit me Ava," I giggled.

"Ever since TMZ got that video of you, you have turned into a hot commodity. And I am here to turn you into a star," she smiled.

"What?" I giggled.

"You heard me honey! I've seen you act and heard you sing, you're good. But we have to go if we're gonna make it to your first audition! Now hurried up and get dressed. We can go over the script in the car!"

"Ava! I can't! I have the worst hangover, and I still haven't showered!" how could my life get so out of control in three days?

"You better, it's for that new movie with Channing Tatum as the lead role! If only I was younger..." she trailed off as I ran upstairs, quickly changing into a white sundress that stopped at the knee, with a black bow around the middle. For shoes I settled on a plain pair of flip flops. Quickly, I snatched my favorite pair of Dior oversized sunglasses, quickly slipping them on.

"Let's Go!" I yelled at Ava as I ran down the stairs and out the front door, only to be bombarded with what seemed like a million camera flashes. Finally Ava and I made it into her chauffeured limo and began to drive to the movie set.

"Ava, I'm not like my dad, he's so comfortable being filmed, I'm not," out of nowhere I had gotten nervous.

"Calm down honey; here watch some TV," she said handing me the remote to the little TV.

"Tell us Hayden Chandler," I almost screamed when I heard that name, "what is Miss. Fletcher like?"

"NOOOO!" I screamed in the limousine, "TMZ is interviewing Hayden!"

"She is amazing," he sighed looking into the camera, and then slamming his front door in the reporters face. I quickly turned off the TV, not wanting to hear anything else about me.

"Just amazing, that's it. I gave a year and a half of my life to you and I'm just 'amazing'. Obviously everything you told me this morning was bull shit." I muttered to the black screen of the TV.

"You need to focus Abigail, I hear Miley Cyrus is trying out for the same part you are, so focus!" Ava looked at me, sounding motherly. Just the way she had always been since she first became my dad's publicist.

"And what part is that?" I questioned her.

"You will be playing the murderer, who murders her boyfriend, played by Channing Tatum, after he cheats on her," she answered, not even looking up from her phone

"Oh, that's the perfect way to get Hayden back," I muttered under my breath.

"You want that boy back? I heard that you broke up with him after you found out he was sleeping with his old nanny," again, not looking up from her cell phone.

"No not exactly. He dumped me..."

"Oh," Ava simply said.

"Well, no need to fret darling, you can just put your anger into the acting, it will be totally amazing."

Way to soon, we made it to the auditions, and I was nervous as hell.

"Stop shaking," Ava chastised.

Getting out of the limo, there were about seven photographers waiting. So this is what fame's like?

"Abigail!" they all yelled, fighting one another for my attention.

Grabbing my hand, Ava pulled me into the studio.

You can do this, you can do this.

"Here's your script," Ava said handing it to me; all the lines for the character was trying out for, were highlighted.

I quickly skimmed the lines, "Ava! This script is horrible! So cheesy!" I whisper yelled to her as we walked into the studio.

She stopped in her tracks, "do you want to be famous?" she asked me. And frankly, I really did.

vote/comment please(: