The Secret Meeting

~ Elle ~

Flashback
I was sitting in a pretty garden surrounded by beautiful flowers all around me.
The only other person I could see was Harry.
I giggled as I saw him and difficulty crawled to him and cuddled into him.
We sat there almost asleep for only a few minutes as mummy and daddy walked into the garden from the house to my left with bottles of milk for us and butterbeer for them.
I reached my chubby little arms as far as they could reach to get the bottle from mummy who was giggling.
She handed it to me and I sat there content on the blanket of grass until I was done. I looked at daddy.
'More?' I asked him with my little head tilting as I questioned him.
He laughed. 'No more Ellie, want a sip of butterbeer?'
I giggled and nodded feverishly.
He took his wand and charmed our empty bottles clean before adding a few sips or butterbeer to each.
I crawled up and took the bottle from him whilst giggling while Harry had just caught his because daddy dropped it.
'Well don't I have two little Quiddich players? My beautiful little chaser' he said stoking my cheek 'and my amazing little seeker' he finished as he picked Harry up into his arms.
Mummy then picked me up and held me close to her chest.
'My perfect girl' she whispered as the memory faded away.
End of flashback.

I awoke to find that the sun was fully risen and there was a snowy owl perched on my bedside waiting for me to wake up.

"Hedwig! Did Harry send me a letter?"

I asked and the bird immediately lifted her leg and waited for me to untie the letter tied to it.

I read his letter and frowned.

He was absolutely desperate to get out of privet drive.

I've just been attacked by Dementors and I might be expelled from Hogwarts. I want to know what's going on and when I'm going to get out of here.

Without making another sound, Hedwig fluttered from my bed to my desk where she landed on a piece of parchment and hooted at me.

She had clearly been sent here with orders to bring back replies.

I sighed and grabbed a quill and ink before I started writing.

Harry I can't believe that you were attacked by Dementors. How on earth did they go all of the way to Surrey without being noticed by a witch or a wizard.
I am so sorry that I haven't been giving you information that you need but Mad-eye says that it's dangerous to put information into a letter, especially when it's from here.
I don't know when you're getting out of privet drive because nobody has told me anything and I don't think they're even listening to me anymore when I suggest that we go rescue you and they've forbidden me from coming with them if they do, and I would tell you what's going on but I honestly don't know what's going on at the moment but I'm sure now that you've been attacked, that they will be more than willing to get you out of that dreadful place.
Much love, Elle.