The Anticipated Arrival

~ Elle ~

To my Suprise I woke up two days later with no dreams or memories, just a peaceful sleep which hadn't happened in a month atleast.

Ginny and I dressed and raced down to the kitchen to see Moody, Kingsley and Tonks collecting their brooms and wands while the rest of the party waited quietly at the door, as to not disturb the painting of Mrs Black.

"We're off in five minutes" Moody grunted to the two who nodded and walked to meet the others by the door.

Ginny and I sat down at the table where Mrs Weasley had set down some toast and marmalade after seeing us arrive.

"Eat much as you like I'll make more for everyone else." She murmured as she gave us each a small plate and knife.

We nodded and silently began eating our breakfast trying to see if Moody would give us any information.

"Molly we'll be back tonight hopefully in time for the meeting"

"We won't start without you all. And Dumbledores just popped round to say that he won't be able to attend the meeting tonight. Still struggling to find a replacement for you."

Moody nodded before setting off down the hall and out of the house.

"Mum did you say that Dumbledore was here this morning?" Ginny asked quietly.

"Yes but he couldn't stay long" she called back and returned to what she was doing.

We'd only seen Dumbledore twice since we came here since we were always either cleaning or in bed when he stopped in so we weren't surprised when we heard that he was here without our knowledge.

Sirius trudged into the room minutes later looking even moodier than usual to which Mrs Weasley was not impressed.

"Get over yourself Sirius. You are a grown man and you should not be sulking because you can't go to get Harry. He'll be here tonight and you will get to see him!" She snapped and he just glared. Pouring himself a cup of coffee.

She huffed and turned away to make breakfast for everyone else.

I nervously glanced at Sirius out of the corner of my eye and caught him glaring at his cup of coffee with the same look Hermione gives Ron when he insults her cat.

Sighing Ginny and I left the table and went to our room where we entered our room to see Ron, Hermione, Fred and George sitting on our beds deep in conversation.

"Don't mean to be rude but what are you all doing in our room?"

The four turned to us and laughed.

Fred beckoned me next to him on my bed where he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his chin down next to my face.

"We were coming to wake you up so we could all have breakfast but I take it you've already eaten?" Hermione questioned and we nodded.

"Okay well we may as well eat now if you already have but we were thinking of something we can all do together when we get back."

With Hermiones words, her, George and Ron stood up and walked out of the room.

I turned to Fred who hadn't moved.

"Go eat breakfast Fred! You need to eat something before we have to clean for the day." I protested.

"Come on I haven't seen much of you in the past few days. You and Ginny have always been busy together" He argued back.

"Well we have more important things to do." She gave me a look that told me she'd have to talk to me when he left again.