Dinner

~ Elle ~

All of us helped Molly together with dinner while Harry had been ordered to sit down and relax.

Ginny and I were setting out cutlery, Arthur was watching over the vegetables and the knife he'd charmed to cut them, Ron and Hermione were elsewhere and Fred and George had tried to help by charming a flagon of butterbeer, a large cauldron of stew and a heavy breadboard and knife to go to the table but they ended up sending them flying at top speed across the room, the stew skidding across the table, the flagon of butterbeer empty and the knife from the breadboard lodged itself right into the table where Sirius' hand was seconds before.

Mollys yells were ear piercing as she scolded the boys while she basically threw another flagon of butterbeer onto the table, spilling nearly as much as they had.

Ginny and I stifled our giggles until we saw the looks on Fred and Georges faces so I walked over to Fred and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"George and I can't do anything right can we? We're not prefects, neither of us are going to be headboy, we don't want to work at the ministry. Mum only thinks of us as dissapointments" He huffed.

"Don't say that! She loves you and thinks she's helping you. I would never try to take your dream away from you but she means well" I said as he relaxed into me and wrapped his own arms around my waist.

"I hate that you can make me feel better that easily" He huffed but with a smile.

"Why?" I questioned him

"Because it makes it harder to be mad" He stated.

I smiled and put my hand behind his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

He smiled into the kiss before I heard Sirius growling from the table.

I turned around and scowled before he whipped his wand around and the two of us were sitting side by side at the table right next to him.

I put my head on Sirius' shoulder and he relaxed his shoulders.

"Why do you have to grow up?"

"If you find a way to stop it I'm all ears" I smirked.

We all served ourselves and had an enjoyable meal until Molly tried to hurry us up to bed and Sirius stopped her.

"Hold on Molly. I'm surprised you haven't asked us anything about what's happened yet" He said turning to Harry.

Uh oh.

I looked at Fred worriedly before looking at Ginny who was thinking the same thing, zoning out until I heard Molly shout "Fine! Fine! Ginny, Elle bed!"

"Wait are you serious?" I asked the group "I have to go to bed! Everything that Harry went through I was there with him. I rescued the philosophers stone and Ginny with him, I saved Sirius and Buckbeak with everyone. The only thing I haven't done is gone in the bloody tournament but I'm more than capable of hearing this!"

"N-" started Molly but Sirius stopped her.

"Elle I am technically your parent and I do not want you to hear this. I am not denying that you are capable of handling this but this is serious and if I had the choice, you would be as far away from trouble as possible along with Harry, everyone else here and your parents too!" His voice caught in his throat at the last part and even Molly gasped at the statement.

"Okay you two. Off to bed with you now. Let's go" Molly hurried Ginny and I out of the room, her exploding at the fact that she was not considered old enough to listen while I collected my thoughts.

Once Molly had eventually got the two of us into our room my anger came back all at once. While Ginny stormed around the room kicking various items I sat there about to boil over with rage.

"How dare he bring my parents into this to make me cooperate. Yes that was a good speech but look at this, you and I considered children while the others are all in there hearing about what happened!"

Out of pure rage I picked up a fragile looking black vase with the black family Crest emblazoned on it and hurled it at the wall across from me.

Ginny followed with an identical one and we continued to let our anger out on ancient artefacts until she slumped onto her bed and I broke down crying on the floor.

Moments later the door flew open and Fred, Sirius, Harry and Moody ran in.

Fred immediately scooped me into his arms and held me while Sirius stood there feeling helpless. Harry checked on Ginny while Moody waved his walking stick and all of the broken items were restored.

"Teenage rage is not a good characteristic to be throwing around when you're trying to be seen as mature" scolded Moody.

I said nothing but stayed in a ball, scrunching my fists and biting my tounge to prevent me from speaking my mind.

Freds warm embrace eventually broke me and I relaxed into his arms while he stroked my hair.

"Do you want me to tell you what happened?" He whispered into my ear.

I shook my head.

As angry as I was I didn't want to know because I couldn't live with myself if I learned something I didn't want to know and did something reckless and stupid.

I turned in Freds arms and kissed him gently on the lips before getting up and crawling in to bed.

Sirius, Harry and Moody had all left the room, Ginny was asleep and it was only Fred and I left.

He turned to walk out the door but I stopped him.

"Freddie could you stay?" I asked as I wiped the tears off my face.

"Of course" He said simply before climbing in beside me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I fell asleep that night faster and more comfortable than in a long time, Freds heart beat lulling me to sleep.

____________________________________________

Hey sorry it's such a short chapter but I haven't posted for months and needed something. Any ideas welcome