☆short summary☆

a/n : I would first like to give introduction about all characters in the story. please show your love everyone hope you like.

Jeon jungkook :
CEO of Jeon enterprises, Asia's most successful & powerful business tycoon.
Who is known for his cold nature, cruelness & merciless.
Had past with Lisa, who cheated on him and left him. Which made Jungkook to never ever have believe in love. In fact he hated to love anyone or even to hear word 'love'.

Park Jimin :
Secret agent, also he is the captain lieutenant in South Korean crime branch.
He is very cheerful saasy clumsy loving beautiful & ethereal but at the same time he is serial killer. Skillfull in his every mission.
His best friend kim taehyung and also his mission partner, they work together.

Kim Taehyung :
Secret agent who works as hacker and doctor in the South Korean crime branch and is Jimin's partner in missions.
He is eager, loving, skillful, beautiful and a true gorgeous.

[Jimin and Taehyung are most beautiful, which makes no body to even imagine that they are skillful agents.]

Lee Namshin :
(Villain of this story)
CEO of LeePK group who is the second most leading company in Asia after Jeon enterprises. He is Jungkook's rival in business.
But he is also the most wanted criminal mafia of the underworld.
Who is ready to kill Jungkook, his main rival in order to overtake Jeon enterprises.

Park jimin and Kim Taehyung are ordered to complete their mission which is to arrest the most wanted criminal, Lee Namshin.

Kim Namjoon who is the assistant CEO of Jeon enterprises and is also Jungkook's best friend.
He is married to Kim Seokjin who is famous South Korean actor.
Jin is known for his motherly aura.

Min Yoongi who is most popular rapper.
He is Jungkook's elder step brother, loves Jungkook dearly.

Jung Hoseok who is k pop idol.
He is jimin and Taehyung's best friend and also he works together with Yoongi as they both are related to kpop.

Jungkook admires Namjoon dearly this is the reason why they live together in Jeon mansion along with Jin his husband.
Although yoongi is rapper (idol) but he loves his brother Jungkook so he as well lives in jeon mansion.

● Jeon Mansion ●

Jeon Mansion ●

on the other hand Jimin and Taehyung live together in their apartments.

warning🔞 : this story may contain mostly smut scenes but along with story plot , I hope readers are ok with more smut😂

so this was short summary by this you may get the idea what this story would be.
Hope you may enjoy.
leave comments and don't forget to vote.