☆Cause of my Euphoria☆

One week later :

Jimin's p.o.v :

I seriously don't have any idea what's happening around last week after Jungkooks birthday trip everything was fine, well not my stomach it's really weird that I keep on throwing up and my head keeps on hurting and I'm feeling dizzy, It was too much and this was not some normal food poisoning something is really wrong with me, with lots of efforts I was finally able to get time from my busy Job to consult a doctor, being an agent and chief of crime branch at the same isn't an easy task to handle, but somehow I managed to get time to visit my doctor, but my Dracula dragged me here to Busan and I dont know what to say why are we here? why did he bring me here? Agrh..... Jeon Jungkook what's the reason for bringing me here !!! I can't find him anywhere he just left me here in his mansion, I needed to visit hospital and here I'm waiting for my boyfriend, I swear that if he is planning to make me wait for him I won't hesitate to kick him on his ass !! let me just take a nap till then he arrives here.

meanwhile in Jeon Mansion :

"yoongi have you seen Jimin and Jungkook weren't they suppose to welcome us" Namjoon asked while working on his laptop screen

"I guess Jungkook didn't, informed you they both are in Busan" yoongi replied while taehyung was in his embrace.

"Busan for what? didn't they recently had a vacation for Jks birthday" hoseok asked while drinking his sprite and was enjoying some random kdrama.

"Jungkook was already planning to propose Jimin and Busan was perfect place for that, well at the same time Jiminie doesn't know anything about this, Jungkookie wanted to surprise him" Taehyung said cutely rubbing his eyes and continued to sleep on yoongi's lap.

"Omo !! I'm so happy for my son finally he grew up" Jin was almost emotional hearing this, don't blame him he is now eight months pregnant, his hormones aren't helping him while Namjoon gave him are you even serious look.

"Jungkook isn't your son, so stop saying that... " Namjoon was about to say further but gulped down seeing his angry husband now and the trio bursted out laughing seeing their Joonie in trouble.

Jungkook knew Jimin wasn't the fan of luxuries or he didnt like when things were too fancy when it comes to their relationship, so Jungkook planned something really sweet and simple meaningful for his sugar plum, it was the day he was going to propose Jimin, the day where Jimin would be his fiance and to say Jungkook was grinning happily would be an understatement, he remembers the day when they had ice cream here in Busan, if someone would have said that Jungkook was going to be crazy in love with his Jimin, he would surely never believe and ask that person to fuck off ! but look at him now he cant wait to marry his Jiminssi.

Busan was the place where they had their first genuine talk with each other and it was also the place from where they both belong the place where they had spent their childhood Busan was indeed special for them.
Jungkook had choosen the place near the beach to propose Jimin this place was magnificently decorated creating the perfect vibe of romance in the air.

The orange pinkish touch of sunset across the blue sea was beautiful and Jungkook had finally brought Jimin here who was busy in rambling and sulking he had to wait for Jungkook and on top of that his condition wasn't good either, until his attention was drawn to the view infront of him Jimin gasped and he was awestruck to see the arrangement on the beach even the sand was glistening like gold shimmer dust when the Sun rays were reflected on the surface.

"Jungkook.... what are w..we doing here and what's.. all this" Jimin asked while stuttering and Jungkook just smiled widely showing his bunny smile he took Jimins hand in his and took him to the place where everything was arranged Jimin was following him like a lost puppy and Jungkook knelt down infront of Jimin.

"Park Jimin the person I ever fell in love, the person who made me realize that even I have a heart which only beats for you my Jiminssi, you are the light to my darkness babe, you are the sunlight arisen in my life, take my hands now... you are the cause of my Euphoria Jimin, so I would like to ask will you do the honour of marrying me Jiminssi? will you be my Jeon Jimin?" Jungkook poured his heart out and by now for the very first time Jimin cried like that, the agent who doesn't give a shit about anyone had tears stained his rosy cheeks now he can't believe his crush was now asking him to marry him his love of his life his annoying Dracula was proposing him and well Jimin was on cloud nine by now, he knelt down with Jungkook and smashed his lips on his lover and they kissed deeply exploring the sweet cavern and showing the deep and undying love they had for each other through their cherished kiss.

"Jungkookie I love you so much my Dracula!!" Jimin shouted on top of his lungs and crushed Jungkook into a tight hug while Jungkook was in awe seeing his sugar plum.

Jungkook took out the blue box from his side pocket it was a beautiful sparkling elegant diamond ring, it was very expensive no scratch that it was the ring from world's most iconic engagement ring makers brand 'Tiffany's and Co' and surely this ring was perfect for CEO Jeon's fiance and also this was the only ring which was suitable for such a gorgeous and ethereal beauty.

Jungkook slided the ring on Jimin's ring finger and the diamond was glowing under the sunlight the feeling was one of the best moments they had in their whole life and what they felt for each other was something deep eternal and marvellous.

"You are officialy mine now Jeon Jimin, will you be mine forever ?" Jungkook said while nuzzling his nose on Jimins neck and was waiting for Jimins reply he moved around to look into his sugar plums eyes and Jimin was about to say something but before words could escape from those plump lips Jimin started feeling dizzy and he collapsed in Jungkook's arms, while Jungkook didn't knew how to react or what to do now when he was carrying a passed out Jimin in his hands, Jungkook was horrified by now he started shouting Jimins name and shakes him hard hoping that Jimin might wake up but no Jimin didn't responded to his touches.

END OF CHAPTER

make sure to vote and comment guys don't be a silent reader. 💜💜

 💜💜