💫Info

Hey, I recommend you read this before continuing to the story! It explains things I don't really go in depth with, so it will clear up confusion you may have without it.

Warning: This fanfiction was created out of pure spite and pettiness. I found some not so great stories, got frustrated, and decided I could do better so here we are.

This is a soulmate au! (Inspired in part by atolla 's story 'trepidation') In this, there are three ways of knowing who your soulmate is:

1) First Words - the first words your soulmate says to you are tattooed on your wrist. The most common.

2) Symbols - you and your partner have the same symbol/tattoo/image/whatever somewhere on your body. Unfortunately, these can sometimes be completely hidden by clothes, making it difficult to know who you match with.

3) First Touch - a marking on the body that shows where your soulmate will first touch you. Downside is that you could brush by your soulmate in a crowd and never know who they were. Always the color of your soulmate's eyes. The marks disappear after your soulmate touches them. The least common.

You have the third kind. Lucky you!

Now onto your quirk:

Animagus - the ability to shapeshift into any animal. The downside is that the longer you stay in that form, the more you become that animal. The bigger the animal, the shorter the time it takes. It also takes a lot of energy if used to the limit. You're also able to control which parts of you shift. So, say you just want the ears of the animal. You can do that. It's much easier on your body and can last much longer.

Fun Fact: this is the quirk I use for my oc! Please don't steal the whole thing and claim it as your own idea, it took forever to think up haha

Reader in this story has sweet, supportive parents because honestly it's what you all deserve.

Also I'm going to be using the manga for a lot of the dialogue and some images, but I use the anime to help me with action!