#1

Everyone looked around,
Where were they?

Izuku felt light headed, but still stood up, everyone else did the same.

"Where are we?" Mina asked looking around the dark area. Everyone shrugged in reply.

"WELCOME! I am Kari and I'll be your host!" A voice erupted from the shadows, "W-who are y-you?" Deku stuttered his anxiety creeping in.

"I'm Kari just like I said, and I'll be guiding you through these universes to get you back home!" A girl about their age stepped into the light, she had long thick black hair that went her hips, if you saw her from a far she would blend in with the void. Her eyes were a bright blood red, staring at them with eager; she looked like she was about to pounce. Kari was wearing black shirt with gold lining and gray shorts, she was wearing black leggings and white platform shoes that brought her size to 5.8

"Let me explain why you are here! I wanted to have some fun so you all are going to see several universes of..." Kari looked around at everyone and glanced and the shaking Izuku. "Izuku Midoriya!" Kari giggled, "What?!" Deku gasped and everyone looked at him with pleading eyes.

He looked at them and then to Kari.
If I do this, what will happen? But...if I don't, we can't go home...

Deku sighed out loud and said "Okay fine..." Kari jumped up and giggled once more.

Katsuki looked at Deku, glaring at him immensely.
I would be lying if I said this but, I am actually curious what the idiot is in different universes.

Kari looked around, glancing in every direction.

"Oooh~ are you all ready? Good! Get ready to have the time of your lives!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Class 1-A gasped as Midoriya faded away, and Kari turned to a screen. She pressed a button on a remote a static showed. Then it was a title.

Raindrops

No one knew why that was the title accept Kari. She giggled and everyone sweat dropped.

It was an unusual day in Japan, as the thunder of the clouds soared above. The air brought despair.

"I don't think this is going to be happy"

Inko Midoriya held out a black umbrella, shedding tears as she screamed. Bakugo Katsuki was looking down, tears pricked his eyes. It was his fault after all, he got in Izuku's way.

"No..." Toshinori said trying to look away.

Yagi Toshinori, Nezu, and Shota Aizawa were seen tears creeping down their faces. "I'm sorry my boy, I couldn't save you in time.." All Might gasped trying to look for air between tears.

"Don't tell me.." Class 1-A shook their heads as well the staff.

The screen then showed a grave that had just be filled, and engraved, "Izuku Midoriya, A hero in our hearts."

"How did this happen?!" Nezu asked Kari, she looked at him and said, "Well, Izu-kun was a hero in training, and whilst being one an attack struck UA high, so he sacrificed himself to save everyone. And he did." Kari sighed looking down, "Rest In Peace, Deku..." she then frowned.

"Anyways onto the next!"

The screen turned to static and showed the title,

Dreams

"I wonder why that's the name.." Mineta glanced around, everyone looked at him to shush his blabbering.

Midoriya, also known as Deku has just defeated All For One! Izuku is shown looking at AFO's body, he smiles and raises his fist up in the air to symbolize victory, just as All Might did.

"Woah! No way! Deku defeated him?!" Everyone gasped, and Toshinori looked at the screen and smiled, 'Now I know you'll have a bright future, Young Midoriya..'

Class 1-A ran to Izuku, "Deku! Are you okay?!" Uraka asked him, he chuckled, "What about you guys?" Of course class 1-A only has slight scratches and bruises, and Izuku had a few broken bones. "Deku, worry about yourself!" Everyone smiled.

And the screen went black.

Class 1-A claps as if they were rewarding Izuku for being amazing, Toshinori smiled.

T

he screen then showed All Might posters scattered across the floor ripped and damp, a few pro hero posters hung the walls but were covered with knives. A familiar face walked into the room and pounded on the door, "Wake up, we have a mission, don't you remember?" The screen showed who it was and it was none other than Katsuki.

"Maybe they're heros?" Asked Mina, the class Sweat Dropped.

"Coming" a voice rattled the screen and we see another yet familiar face dressed it what seems a villainous attair.

"No, no way!" Everyone gasped once more and Toshinori gulped.

The screen showed who it was and it was him, Deku. He walked over to Katsuki and they both started walking through the hallways. "I had this weird dream Kacchan...it was something like, I defeated AFO and was a hero."

The class frowned at the suddenness of anxiety.

"And I don't know, but I felt like I was in All Mights presence, isn't that weird?" Deku asked Kacchan, and he nodded as they reached and stepped onto an elevator. "Yeah, mostly cause we have all might locked up in here, ha, I still laugh at the thought that It was so easy to kidnap him." Katsuki laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL, I'M NOT A F**KING VILLAIN YOU MORRON! GET OVER HERE YOU A**HOLE I'M GOING TO BLAST YOU TO DUST!!!" Bakugo yelled as sparks flew from his hands he he propelled himself to Kari, but Aizawa Sensei stopped him.

"Is everyone ready?" Deku looked at the class which was now armed with villain attair and weapons."Hai!" The class yelled. "Good...now get ready Endeavor.." Deku grinned,"You won't be #1 for long..."

And the screen went to static.

"That was unexpected..." Ojiro said tilting his head the littlest.

"Yes, I agree. Mostly that my father is now #1 hero. He is probably dying over there." Shoto said with monotone.

"But Todoroki, isn't Endeavor already #1 in this universe?" Tsu asked. And Totoroki froze.

"Yes."