#9

This universe was requested by: Talker340

I will only be doing the song here, sorry about that! Also, this might not be that good, I've never done one of these before. Please forgive me if it sucks ;-;.

"Which one are we doing now?" Hagakure asks no one in particular. "We'll be doing a universe where Deku is a villain! This will also include a song!" "I'm nervous." Uraraka says right after Kari, who sighs.

An Uninvited Guest.

"Only a direct descendant of a god can awaken its power." Tomura says, leaning onto the chair that Deku was sitting on. His grin was frightening. Deku was wearing an all black tuxedo, and a golden shell around his neck, his hair was bone white. Tomura was wearing a ragged top hat, some ragged clothing that was stitched together, and a necklace made out of bones. In front of the two was a group of shocked villains including: Toga, Twice, Mr.Compress, Magne, and Dabi; behind the two was Kurogiri, ready to make a portal.

"I don't understand..." "Why does Deku look so scary?!" "Fuckingbastardihatehimwhyishelikethisalwaysbeingabitchughihatehimsomuch." Bakugo mumbles again, Kirishima glances over to him.

"I think the last universe broke him.."

"That would make him.." Mr.Compress started, only for Deku to finish, "The son of All For One, himself. So I suggest you walk in line with me, or your little plan will fail."

"No revenge, no happy ending, zip!" Deku popped the 'p' in 'zip' making the group gasp.

"Midoriya dude! Even though they are villains that's still so rude!" Kirishima yells at the screen, forgetting that Midoriya wasn't actually on the screen. "I feel disheartened now.." Toga whines.

"Its time Deku took matters into his own hands! Destroy me? No! You should fear me! You're fate rests with me now!"

Background music starts playing, while the group is still shocked to see Deku there.

"I waited for years to have this moment
I thought of the ways that'll make you pay
The tables are turned, the lessons are learned, now I hold the key
'Cause only a fool underestimates me"

Kurogiri readys his quirk for the escape in case things don't go to plan. But the LOV were still in shock to see their leader with the traitor.

"An eye for an eye
A wrong for a wrong
Never forgive never forget, this is your last regret!

What goes around,
Comes around!"

Kurogiris portal opens up underneath Deku and Tomura as Kurogiri vanishes. Dekus laughter fills the room as the two vanish into thin air.

"We have a big problem."

The screen goes to static.

"Heh..heh...so..we all know not to get on Izu-kuns bad side..?" Toga scratches her head as she glances around the group that nods hastily.

"As you said, Tomura. He might be valuable in the future..." AFO glares at All Might who shrinks into his chair. "...yay.." Twice whispers as he smiles.