#6 Pt 2

"We will be Continuing the last universe today!" Kari said to everyone who sighed. "Is it even today? When is today? Yesterday or tomorrow?" Denki asked Kari who tilted her head. "Kaminari is a philosopher!" Kari cheered and Denki sighed with Jiro. "I don't think he's smart enough for that..." Jiro whispered to Kari quietly, but loud enough for everyone to burst out laughing.

Izuku walks through the UA gates, he feels stupid wearing an outfit exposing him. He didn't really like the bright colors, but what could he do? Walking into the school he felt a sudden relief that he was away from his family.

Though he loved them, they got...a bit over protective. Let's just say Toga wanted to murder every single girl there so she and Izuku could always be together. Man, Izuku had a crazy girlfriend.

"I'm Izu~kuns girlfriend~!" Toga said with the most blush she has ever acquired.

Midoriya made his way to class 2-A, glancing every few minutes to cease his social anxiety. When he made it to the tall door he let out a breath he didn't know he was keeping, sliding the door open Izuku walked into the classroom to be greeted by a all so familiar boy.

Katsuki Bakugo.

The boy once known as Kacchan glanced at Izuku as his eyes widened. Behind Katsuki were a few other classmates, a girl with black hair and yellow eyes, a boy with red spiky hair, and two people chatting with each other. One was a girl with dark brown hair that went to her shoulders in a bubbly style, the other was a boy with blue hair and glasses making robotic gestures.

"D-..deku..?" Katsuki asked the greenette who seemed stronger and almost taller than the explosive boy. Izuku glanced at Katsuki, though he didn't look as mature as Izuku - Katsuki looked older and wiser.

"Hello, Katsuki." Izuku said passing Katsuki in a threatening manner, Bakugo just looked dizzy. He couldn't understand what was happening.

He lost Izuku years ago when they were ten, he saw him...he saw him jump.

"Eh...hehe...." Bakugo said sweating bullets.

"W-what...Happened..?" Bakugo asked the fuzzy boy in front of the class. "Nothing happened. Just got my bearings." Izuku said sitting down at his assigned desk and spoke again, breaking the silence the room had just produced. "After what happened I went to my family. Turns out I had more family that I could ever need." Izuku said turning to Katsuki and glaring in his direction.

After class Izuku makes his way to the roof, watching as Bakugo follows him. Once Izuku made his way up he glanced around and saw no fencing, perfect.

He turned around and was faced with Katsuki Bakugo, he smirked. "So, you came to confront me on everything, now?" Izuku asked the boy sarcastically, but to his surprise Bakugo nodded and walked towards him.

"I don't really like where this is going." Mina said to Asui who nodded, "I understand what you mean, kero. Ribbit-kero."

The two childhood friends are six inches away from the edge. Izuku puts on his 'I'm sorry' face and let's tears fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..!" He says to the taller boy who widens his eyes and runs towards Izuku and pulls him into a tight hug, wishing to never lose him ever again.

"Its okay Izuku, its okay..." Katsuki said to Izuku closing his eyes, but Izuku grinned and laughed hysterically. Bakugo opened his eyes at the gesture and was welcomed by fear. "No Kacchan, its not." Were Izukus last words as he pushed Katsuki off the edge making him fall to his doom.

Izuku laughed and grinned.

"One down, 18 left to go."

And the screen went to static.

"Eh...." Kaminari mumbled looking down avoiding eye contact. Toshinori was about to say something when he heard muttering. The whole class glanced at the figure sitting down next to the league.

But instead of seeing a happy shy green Izuku, they were greeted with a white haired Izuku. But his whole demeanor was different, not shy but timid, not happy but distraught.

"Midoriya? Dude, what happened to your hair." Kirishima asked the boy who seemed to have flinched at the name but continued muttering something. Inko glanced at him and heard what he was saying barely, "Heros, Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros,Heros..." He kept muttering then same thing over and over his eyes wide open. "I-Izuku..?" Inko gasped.

"What the hell is happening? Find out next time!" Kari winked.