#3 PT 1

The title was shown on the screen,

OP Deku

"Ha, how could Deku ever become OP?!" Bakugo wheezed laughing too hard, Totoroki glared at him, so did Inko.

"My baby boy can be whoever he wants!" Inko remarked.

It was a wonderful day in Japan, the birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Everything was great.

The Midoriya house hold is shown, "Izuku baby, you're going to be late for school, come down for breakfast!" Inko smiled warmly.

"Awe, Inko you're such a great mother." Mina said covering her face with her arm.

"Okay." An emotionless voice echoed through the house.

Just then, a figure walks into the dining room and sits down.

"Who's this...?" Midnight asked.

An emotionless Izuku is shown looking down at his food and grabbing his spoon.

The class was in shock.

The class did the flop.

The class broke their faces.

Izuku was about to open his mouth when his spoon bended, Inko looked at him.

"I thought you said you were going to stop that hobby of yours!"

"....sorry..." he said emotionless. He then stood up and walked out the door. He didn't even say goodbye to his mother!

"Izuku is going to get a beating after this!" Inko put her hands on her hips, whilst Toshinori was trying to calm her down. Shigaraki just snickered.

Midoriya then floated from his yard towards UA.

He made it in mere minutes. He then walked into class and sat at his seat.

Bakugo.exe has stopped working. Please call the nearest customer service.

Aizawa stepped in and said to his students, "We are going to a facility today, you'll be wearing your hero costumes."

"USJ?" Asui asked, "USJ..." Urauka said gritting her teeth.

Everyone was in their costumes, but Midoriya. He was wearing a shirt and black pants. "Wheres your costume, Midoriya?" Mineta asked, Izuku answered,

"This is my costume."

I'm sorry, but your phone seems broken, Bakugo.exe is no longer available.