#3 PT 2

The heros make their way to the USJ while Thirteen shows 3 fingers to Aizawa. Thirteen seems agitated, like they always are.

"Seems normal..." Nezu whispers to himself.

The students walk towards the platform and the lights go out. The heros glance around and find a purple portal appearing in the center of USJ.

Aizawa puts on his goggles while Thirteen readys their stance. The class gasp at what they thought would be rescue training.

"I thought this is rescue training?" Mina asked confused.

"Those are villains! Thirteen protect the kids!" Aizawa yells to class 1-A and Thirteen, they nod. But before they can get to the class, portals open beneath them and take them away to separate parts of the facility.

Class 1-A shivers at the sight of the fight again.

Izuku is brought to the water area with Asui and Mineta, they land on a huge boat, somewhat like a yacht.

"Omgwhatarewegoingtodowearegoingtodieweneedtheherostosaveuspleasehelpiwishitouchedmomosboobsbeforeidiedwhy-" Mineta is cought off by being thrown telepathically by Midoriya into the water.

"Shut up." He says.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BASTARDS QUIRK?!" Bakugo yells while sparks fly from his hands.

Kari looks at him and sighs, "His quirk is ESP, a strong levitation quirk. Very rare." She giggles at the last part.

Bakugo.exe has crashed again.

Izuku lifts his finger and floats with Asui to shore as Mineta washed ashore. He looked dead. Izuku didn't care. He started walking towards the center of the facility where Aizawa was fighting the thugs.

Aizawa's elbow was being torn off by a Nomu, which looked pretty disappointing since he's a pro hero.

Aizawa grumbles hearing this.

Izuku looks at the Nomu emotionless, its brains where showing out of its black feathered head, it was pretty strong and was in front of some hand dude.

60%

"Why is there a percentage there?" Denki asks Ida, he shrugs.

Deku floats in the air and lifts the beast off Aizawa, he then lifts Aizawa to the platform where Thirteen was. Aizawa glares at Izuku as if warning him to not do anything stupid-pshhh why would he-Izuku gave him a death glare, with no emotion of course.

78%

"I'm a little worried about that..." Momo said covering her eyes with her hands, everyone nodded in response.

Izuku then looked at the Nomu and ran towards it, the Nomu did the same as well. "Kill the boy Nomu, should be an easy task!" Shigaraki laughed.

Everyone glared to Shigaraki's way, he sent them a glare back.

89%

Izuku lifted his arm and started punching the Nomu faster than the speed of light, Nomu stayed in its place but moved with every punch.

"You..." Izuku started,

96%

"Hurt my friends."

100%

Rage Mode Activated

"I'm just..." Inko whispers to herself, "Help us god." Mineta begs on his knees.

Izuku is visibly mad, or angry. He raises his fist and....

The Nomu is sent flying through the dome into the sky never to be seen again.

Shigaraki mentality goes insane, "HOW THE (insert word) DID A (insert word) KID JUST BEAT MY (Insert please) NOMU!?" All Might then breaks through the door with a frown, but he looks around and smiles once more.

Tomura then calls Kurogiri and they leave, All Might rushes to Midoriya and says, "Great work..?" He then says to himself, "I couldn't do anything..."

The screen goes to static.

The class does an anime fall, Toshinori has an episode, Aizawa is raging at Tomura, Inko is swinging her hands in the air, and Bakugo-Bakugo is broken.

"See you next time!" Kari looks at you and gives you a thumbs up.

"WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TALKING TO YOU DAMN EXTRA?!"