11: Seven Minutes

Okay - Chase Atlantic

______

If there's anything that Jungkook finds more annoying to attend than clubs it's definitely house parties. Frat parties to be precise. It's like watching a bunch of kids get excited about being daring with drugs and alcohol that they never got the chance to obtain back in high school because of strict parents. It's amusing yet annoying.

Jungkook was never one that got excited about these stuff at a party, probably because of he's already use to seeing it on a daily basis back home.

Got to love the innocent life while it lasts.

Even though sometimes, he wishes he didn't know so much. 

"Seven minutes are up!"

Jungkook looks up from his phone when he heard Hoseok drunkenly announce. After a few moments Jimin comes out of the closet with Taemin, both wearing similar smug expressions on their swollen lips.

That was definitely an easy pair, and Jungkook is definitely prepared to not see Jimin until tomorrow morning.

He trusts Taemin in some odd way, maybe because he keeps his distance after what happened last time, so he knows Jimin will be safe.

"Taehyung, you're up."

"Shh I'm not playing," Taehyung waves off with his eyes concentrated on his phone.

Everyone looks at the comfortable two on the couch, who seems to be in their own little world while being at a party. Jungkook is laying himself to Taehyung's side, almost to his chest, with a leg on the armrest of the couch and the other just dangling to the floor. Meanwhile Taehyung has an arm comfortably around his neck with phone in hand.

Both of them have phones on their hands.

"Are you guys serious playing Fun Run at a party?" Ten laughs when he glances over to see what they're doing.

"Yes," They both respond, eyes still focused on the screen with quick thumbs moving in determination to be first in the race.

This made Namjoon purse his lips annoyedly, "Hey, you said you were going to play this game, own u-"

"NO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Taehyung suddenly screams, making Jungkook crackle in chuckles with his victorious wide smile, "I was going to win!"

"Sucks doesn't it?"

Taehyung scowls down at Jungkook's wavy raven hair and used his other hand to ruffle it, but then turn his attention to the rest, "Alright I'm playing."

To this Jungkook went onto another game instead while they continued on their more childish one. Seven minutes in Heaven by far is the most stupidest game to play at a party, let alone just to play in general. Just an excuse to get two hormonal people to fuck after the party. They tried to get Jungkook to play many times but he would always wave it off every single time.

If they would know what type of games he use to play, they definitely wouldn't be able to take it.

They continued to play for a while without anything interesting going on before it was Taehyung's turn with Namjoon.

"Have fun!" Jungkook snickers after him as Taehyung slides off his body, who only pinches his cheek as he goes to the closet with the other man while Hoseok locks the door shut.

From there Jungkook ignored the conversations from the rest, focusing only on the game he's playing. However it seems as though these kids began to grow a little interested in his presence, or maybe curious.