17: Gotta Go

Sorry - Halsey

________________

"So what is that?"

"Dionysus fucking himself over with a tree branch."

"Uh.... Okay.... Then what is that?"

"Aphrodite fucking with Zeus."

Taehyung looks over at Jungkook, an eyebrow perked up, "Are you trying to tell me something bunny?"

"Maybe..... Maybe not."

Jungkook smirk widens when Taehyung rolls his eyes to his words and shoves his shoulder, "If your ass was horny you could've just told me."

He could've....

But he didn't.

A long groan escapes Jungkook's lips as he puts his notebook aside and reaches for Taehyung, grabs him so he's straddling his lap now, "Now where's the fun in that when I can simply draw it?"

Taehyung makes a face back and presses their lips together, instantly zoning them out from their previous conversation.

Today has been one of those days where both of them didn't have anything to do since they're pretty caught up with their work and are now just enjoying each others company, well in their own definition of enjoying.

Lately Jungkook feels like their odd relationship has been more closed off since they've stepped over this barrier, almost like stacking two books together and expecting for something magical to happen.

They don't know anything about their past.

They don't bother trying to press any information about each other.

It's like when they see each other it's with the same agenda; lust and to please.

A lust without chemistry, where they are just there for their needs of affection to be fulfilled. Sure, they are very laid back in each other's presence, looking like long time friends when in reality they're two closed books stacked together, not wanting for the other to peak what's inside so the fire can ignite.

It's an empty desire, that shouldn't be guided for more.

Maybe that's why in a way this all feels either rushed or so abrupt through Jungkook's eyes.

This is simply as it is; a fuck buddy.

For a fun time, not a long time.

With no fire, just needs.

Well..... That's what Jungkook initially thought.

He didn't expect to feel slightly unease when their heated kiss was suddenly disturbed by a phone call from Taehyung's phone. Jungkook just knew something was up the second he saw the colors drain from Taehyung's face, his eyes not even looking at Jungkook anymore as he listened to the person on the other line without word. Then he just... Suddenly got off him and left without saying anything with the phone still pressed to his ear.

Usually Jungkook isn't one to get worried, less about someone he barely knows, but he found himself unblocking Taehyung's number from his phone and sending him a message, asking if he's okay. Time passed slowly and he didn't hear anything from him.

And Jungkook's worry only kept growing.

He tried calling him but he wouldn't answer.

Texting him became a lost cause because that didn't do shit.

He couldn't ask Jimin to reach out since Jimin was not even home, let alone was he even answering his phone.

All Jungkook could do now.... Is wait.

Yet the wait ended up turning up to be the whole night and it became morning. Dark rings are under Jungkook's eyes when he approached the bathroom, showing how much lack of sleep he had. He didn't think much of it anymore, only did his morning routine before getting dressed in a fuzzy orange sweater with white jeans, ruffling his hair before walking out the door to go to his class.

No once receiving a message from Taehyung back.

Jungkook's inner older sibling senses began to go crazy. Even if Taehyung is not his responsibility, Jungkook's tendencies to have control over the situation began to sky rocket. It doesn't help that there's no response, so it only fuels Jungkook to think of the worst possible scenario in his head.

Even if he's away from Busan, he's still haunted by his past self-tendencies.

The whole day have been spent like this, Jungkook focusing in his class while worrying about the other to the back of his mind. He began to slowly let go of that worry once he thought that maybe he just had something important to do and couldn't answer the phone.

After all, Jungkook isn't that important to him, so why should he make him as important?

With that thought Jungkook became more so relaxed, feeling his emotions drain down to almost nothing.

At one point in between classes he bumped into Ten and they went to have lunch together.

Being around the other male just made Jungkook feel more calm, since him and Ten practically share the same spirit, so he found himself laughing a lot to what he said or being intrigued with his stories.

"Dude!" Ten suddenly gasps, slapping his arm, "You will not believe what the fuck I overheard from Hoseok!"

Jungkook chews on his food, humming so the other could continue, but what Ten said instantly sent him to start choking on his food and to start seeing stars on his vision.

"Last night Taehyung got arrested!"

_______________

A/N:

I have a feeling you guys are going to hate me for this cliffhanger.... Would you feel better if I tell you I'm updating soon? :)

Ahhh yessss I'm so excited now hehehe

Let's get it!!

I PURPLE YOU!!! <33