Zach Herron Broken Tibia

What's up lemonpops. This is Zach so you should know what ship it is already. Please feel free to request a sickfic and leave comments for me to respond to.
Btw the boys ages are:

Jonah:21

Corbyn:20

Daniel:20

Jack: 19

Zach:17

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Zach was always known to be a little bit of a daredevil, but he always did try and be careful when he was doing something a little dangerous.

"Hey I'm heading to the skatepark, anyone wanna come?" Jack yelled. "I do" Zach yelled back "ok hurry and get ready" "hey Corbyn can i borrow your skateboard?" Zach asked the blond boy. "Sure Zach,'' he said, getting up to grab it for the light haired boy.

Zach ran downstairs and asked Jack if he would teach him how to ride it on their way there. "Sure Babe". They started walking to the park which was about 15 minutes away. Jack started to teach Zach how to stand on the board and move slowly and stier. 15 minutes later they got to the park Zach knowing the basics of riding and was able to move and get a little speed. They went to the ramp and Jack started doing a few tricks. Zach asked him to teach him a basic trick so he did. Jack watched over him carefully as he practiced it.

Jack looked at the time and said that they better start getting home soon. Zach said he wanted to do it on the ramp once more. Jack said ok but hurry. Zach started to get a little momentum and they were right next to the bowl. A  boy came skating super fast as Zach started to gain a bit of speed. The boy didn't see him and he rammed into Zach.

The boy fell down upon impact. Zach on the other hand had stumbled backward and fell in the bowl. He lay there and Jack slid down there immediately. The other boy skated off before he could get in trouble. Zach regained consciousness and screamed out in pain. Jack asked him what hurt and he said his leg. Jack hadn't even looked at his leg. When he did though he regretted it. The bone was poking through Zachs leg and he was bleeding so he's light blue jeans were a dark red. Jack went and sat behind Zachs head and when he felt it it was wet. Jack put his hand to the wet part of Zachs head and when he pulled it back he saw blood on his hand. Zach was crying really hard and him crying was shaking his body. Every Time his leg moved he let out a cry of pain which was often because of his crying and shaking.

Jack took off his jacket and put it around the young boy. He then reached for his phone in his pocket. Jack was trying not to cry because he couldn't show Zach that he was scared. Zach kept wanting to close his eyes but Jack told him not to incase he had a concussion. Jack unlocked his phone with shaky hands and looked for Jonah's contact. He Found it and clicked on it. After 2 rings the older boy picked up.

"Jonah" "JACK WHERE ARE YOU" "were at the skatepark i need you and the other boys to come" "what happened Jack" then Zach let out a scream as he was trying to move. "Was that Zach" "yes" "what happened" "Zach and I were about to leave but he wanted to do the trick. I taught him one more time i said ok and as he was gaining speed another boy came skating and he rammed into Zach. the boy fell over but Zach fell into the bowl. He was unconscious because he fell and I slid down to go check on him and the boy left. Zach woke up and screamed and his leg bone is sticking out and bleeding as well as his head is bleeding." "ok Jack you need to calm down the boys heard what happened cause you were on speaker. Corbyn is calling 911 right now and Daniel is starting the car were on are way." "Jack it's Corbyn the emt's are about 25 minutes away so we're gonna meet you at the skatepark ok?" "ok" "and don't let Zach fall asleep he might have a concussion" "ok" "i'll call you when we're nearby". They hung up and Zach kept screaming and crying.