Zach Herron Lactose intolerant (request)

Sorry it's been so long since I updated high school. I have finals next week so i won't be too active.

Zach Herron Lactose intolerant

Hey lemon pops welcome back.

This is zorbyn

Feel free to request a hurt/sickfic and leave comments for me to respond to.

If i misspelled anything please correct me

The boys ages in this one are:

Jonah 20

Corbyn 19

Daniel 19

Jack 18

Zach 16

This story was requested by JATP_WDWLover

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Zach's POV: I'm lactose intolerant. I have been since I was around 7. I haven't told the boys, not even my boyfriend, Corbyn.  We have been dating for around a year now and it's kinda hard to hide it. Whenever we go for ice cream I always get gelato or a dairy free one and I wish I could have ice cream again. Jonah and I typically do the grocery shopping so I'm able to get my dairy free stuff but it's still really hard to hide it, and I want to tell the boys but I'm afraid they'll judge me or treat me differently and I can't have that. It's been one year since we started the band and so we're all gonna go and get food at a new restaurant that just opened. Jonah picked it but won't tell us the name and that worries me. What if they don't have a dairy free option? What am I gonna do just not eat, I can't do that I always eat. I'm so nervous.

Jonah's POV: it's been one year since we started the band and I picked a new restaurant for us to go celebrate at. It's called Ralph's Italian. It has really good reviews.Today there's a special on their pizza and we all love it so we're gonna go.  Zach keeps asking me what the name is so he can look at the menu but I keep telling him it's a surprise. I don't want him telling the other boys. Zach doesn't eat pizza for some strange reason but he can just get pasta. We're about to leave and everyone is excited.

Zach's POV: we get in the car and head to a restaurant called Ralph's Italian. This seems ok. I can always get pasta or a salad. We walk in and the first thing I see is a sign that says fueled by cheese oh no i think to myself. They're gonna have cheese on everything. A lady named Abbie Walked up to us. "How many?" she asks. "Oh a 5 please"i tell her "follow me" she leads us to the back and there's a table for 6 setup. She gives us menus, takes our drink orders and walks off. I look at the menu and everything has cheese like what the heck. I tell the boys I have to go to the bathroom, I don't. I walk over to Abbie.

Abbie's POV: I see one of the boys from that group walk over looking nervous. "Um Abbie?" I hear. "Yes uh" "Zach" yes Zach?" "um i was wondering if you had any dairy free options. I'm lactose intolerant and the boys don't know" ''why don't you just tell them "I'm nervous they'll treat me differently especially my boyfriend" "um we have spaghetti i can have the chef make sure there's no cheese." "Yes please" "ok i'll add that when i come get yalls order, but Zach" "yes?" "you do need to tell them. You can't hide this forever" '' I'll tell them after dinner promise" ''ok" he walks off and I follow with their drinks.

Jonah POV: Zach comes back followed by Abbie. She hands out the drinks and begins taking our order. Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, and I are gonna share 2 pizzas so I order them and Zach orders spaghetti. Abbie nods towards Zach and walks off. Zach looks nervous and Corbyn notices this. "Babe you ok?" I hear him ask Zach. "Um yeah im fine" he's not fine. Zachs being very quiet and refined he's normally really happy and crazy. I'll ask him after dinner.

Corbyn's POV: Zach came back from the bathroom and seemed off. I asked him what was wrong but he said nothing.  So i decided to leave it alone for right now. The food arrives and we all dig in including Zach. 30minutes later Abbie comes over and asks if we need anything else. We all say no and she leaves. Zach says he has something to tell us.

Zach's POV: i got really nervous about telling the boys all of the sudden but i promised Abbie i would. "Um i really didn't want to tell you this but Abbie convinced me to ... I'm lactose intolerant. Which is why I like sherbet better and i don't eat pizza and things like that. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just didn't want to be treated differently.

Corbyn's POV: Zach tells us he's lactose intolerant and i'm a little surprised, i thought it was just a preference thing. "Zach, you didn't need to be worried about that. You could have told us instead of hiding it." "Is this why you always volunteer to go shopping with me?" Jonah asked. "Yeah" I hear Zach say. "I go so i can make sure i can get some stuff that's lactose free." "you know you didn't have to hide this Zach," I hear Jack say. "Yeah i know" "then why did you ?" Daniel asked "I was scared ya'll would treat me differently." "Never Zach" we all say. And with that we went to a sherbet place next door at Zach's recommendation and it was pretty good.

Zach's POV: I finally told the boys and I feel so relieved. We went and got dessert at a sherbet shop next door at my request so the boys could try it as only Jonah had eaten it before and they all liked it. I'm glad i told them

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hey Lemonpops hope you liked it

Sorry it took me so long to post. I got swapped with school and forgot about this book

Feel free to leave requests and comments for me to respond to

Word count: 1034