The Beginning

Unknown POV:

Izuku Midoriya. He is a 16-year-old boy who is currently enrolled in UA high school. He originally would have never been able to make it into the school or at least the hero course. The reason was simple he uses to be quirkless in a world where powers known as quirks existed. Though luck was on his side, you see Izuku was given a quirk, or at least it was handed down to him, by none other than his hero role model All Might. Though what would have happened if it never happened, what if there were more possible outcomes than him becoming a hero? Also, what would the reactions of his friends, family, classmates, and maybe his enemies be? Well continue on and let's find out together, shall we?

Third POV:

It was a peaceful morning, the sun was shining there was a light breeze and there was surprisingly no crime in the city of Musutafu. Though this great start of the day wasn't for everyone. A young green-haired boy was running late for school, now it wouldn't be that bad if it was a normal day, but his class had to be at school earlier today due to a field trip. The boy seemed to be late because his alarm did not go off. 'I can't believe I'm late, I swear I set my alarm last night.' The boy started to run faster 'Maybe I can still make the trip. Oh, I hope so I don't want to be the only one not to go' thought the boy.  Finally, the boy arrived at school, he runs inside and goes straight to the office to see if he made it, but when he gets there no one is around. 'Huh, where is everyone?  I thought they were gonna leave someone behind to watch the kids who couldn't go'.  The boy then starts mumbling to himself and starts walking around the school to see if maybe they were in a classroom.  As the boy was walking he saw and heard no one around the school. Finally, he sees another person outside in the courtyard, but he couldn't see who due to them being covered in a cloak. 

Izuku POV:

I was walking around to see where everyone was, someone should have been here. Maybe they all did go and didn't realize I wasn't here? No that doesn't seem like something they would do... well maybe Kacchan, but the others definitely not.  As I continue walking I notice something outside. I turn and look to see what it was, it was a cloaked figure? Wait! Could it be of a villain attack! My eyes widen, I quickly get in my fighting stance, they must be the cause of this! I look back at the spot......but no one was there. Where did they go? That was my last thought as everything went black.