~Multiverse 7~

Searching For Multiverse...

Multiverse Found.

Name of Universe ~ Surprised? ~

TW WARNING: Small mentions of torture

"Oh, I love surprises! They're always so fun." (Y/N) looks over to what she believes is Hagakure.

"I wouldn't get too excited just yet." Everyone turns to (her/them/him).

"Why would you say that?" The only response the tailed boy got was a shrug. While this was occurring, the villains were not looking forward to this one.

"It doesn't matter, just let's see what it is for ourselves, okay?" Everyone nodded, turning their attention to the screen.

The screen turns on to show a tied-up unconscious Endeavor. He looked to be a bit beaten up with a few bruises and cuts on his face.

"I knew he would look better in blood!"

"Looks like the number one hero needs help."

"Hahahaha, fuck yeah! Oh my goodness, the poor guy."

"haha, sucker! Motherfucker got what he deserved!"  The hero on-screen turns to the patch-worked villain. Unaware that his son nodded, agreeing.

"Do you hate me or something?" Dabi carelessly looked back at him.

"What gave you that idea?" Endeavor raised a brow, now confused. 

"You just-" Before he can finish, he was cut off by (Y/N).

"No one cares, now shut up!" Before anyone else could speak, the video started again.

Soon the unconscious hero starts to stir awake. Blinking away the tiredness, he lifts his head looking confused. He looks around the room realization grows on his face. Instantly anger appears and he starts struggling. 

"What do you think that's going to do?"

"Yeah, you are acting quite dum number one."

"Be quiet Hawks! That's not me, I would never get captured."

"What the fuck should it matter? Where's the damn nerd? Isn't this shit about him!" Everyone looks toward him surprised. (Minus the villains)

"What, you damn extras!"

"Well, bakubro, we are just surprised you would say something." The angry pomeranian glares crossing his arms, grumbling curses.

"But young Bakugou is correct, where is young Midoriya?"

"Don't worry about it."

Suddenly a loud bang of a door being thrown open is heard. Quickly everyone turns their head back to the screen.

" Struggle all you like you won't be able to get out of those restraints." A female voice calls out.

Endeavor's head shoots up, looking ahead into the darkness. Sadly it hasn't shown the female, all they see is Endeavor's face turn into shock and confusion.

"Oh, another female villain! I wonder if she likes blood?"

"Who is it, I wonder?"

"Why are you doing this!" yelled the captive, as if he would get told. The response was, of course, laughter. It was a very unsettling laugh. So creepy that it would make anyone's skin crawl. Heels are suddenly heard, and out walks the female. Out walks an all too familiar female.