~Multiverse 5~

Searching Multiverse...

Multiverse Found.

Multiverse Name ~ Once A True Hero ~

"Once a true hero? What is that supposed to mean?"  (Y/N) turns to the shark boy with a sad smile.

"Well, Kirishima, Midoriya had an event which we are going to watch, to make him less of a hero."

" Oh is he going to be our side!!!! Oh, I hope so he was so hot last time!" Toga smiling wide. With that, the other villains perk up hoping it's true not wanting to deal with some cutesy bullshit. (Y/N) turns to them giving a shrug.

" I'm only saying that something happens to him." With that said (they/she/he) turns back towards the screen.

Loud thunder was heard as a strike of lightning flashed on the screen.

Everyone jumps even if it was only slightly.

Midoriya is seen on his knees, head down and eyes closed. He looks to be waiting for someone. Then an all-to-familiar voice could be heard.

"I'm back, but you can't believe how hard it was to find you."

All Might's eyes widen in confusion, as does everyone around him.

"That doesn't make sense the brat-" 

"Calm down Tomuro, I'm sure there is an explanation so let us just watch."  Shigaraki sighs nodding placing his head on his hand, though he made sure to have a pinkie up.

What shocked everyone was now seen on screen, there were two Dekus the one they knew and one who looks more sinister and villain-like. He was wearing a red suit top witch matched his sinister blood-red eyes, black suit pants matching his dark black dyed hair, and black gloves on his hands. Deku stood clutching his fist tight back towards his evil doppelganger.

"Enough with the hiding! I'm ready..."  The other Deku raised an eyebrow smirking.

"What do you mean?" Quickly Midoriya turned glaring at him and charging up his quirk.

"For our rematch!!!"  The other Deku smirk widens chuckling as he charges up his own quirk though his red lightning, unlike Deku's green.  

"Finally!"

"WAIT" The screen pauses as everyone turns to the sparky boy who is standing holding out his arms.

"I have so many questions!!!!! Why is Deku talking to himself!? Have they fought before!!!?? What does it all mean!?"

"Denki please sit, I'll explain if you all are still confused afterward, alright?"  Denki sighed and nodded before he sat back down.

Red Deku motioned for him to attack first. 

" Come on, let's see what little Deku learned."  Deku raised his hand flicking one of his fingers at him using 20% of his power. Red quickly dodged by jumping into the air. He tried to land an air punch, but Deku moved out in time. Quickly Red turned, punching, though with every punch Deku blocked. It went on until Red landed one to the jaw making Deku fly back onto his butt. Quickly regaining his composure he jumped back up again before Red could land another hit.