~Multiverse 4~

Searching Multiverse...

 Multiverse Found.

Multiverse Name ~ Kacchan..~

"Hey, look Bakubro, it's Deku's nickname for you!"

" I wonder why that's the name of the story?" A confused half and half boy questioned. Everyone turns to Bakugou thinking he may know, he gives a glare towards them crossing his arms.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know?!"  With the boy not knowing, mostly everyone turns to (Y/N).  (Y/N) thinks about which one this is. When (she/he/they) figure it out (her/his/their) eyes widen.

" Um, well I would make sure to prepare your tissues for this one."  Those who knew that they would probably cry get their tissues while the ones who think they will be fine don't.  With everyone prepared turns their attention to the screen.

The screen is still black and the words pop up. " And that's the story on how I became the greatest hero...." Deku's voice slowly glitches out a bit.  The words slowly faded away with the next single word comes on screen.

"Kacchan.," Deku says it a few times still his voice slightly glitching. The word fading away just like the previous ones. Then the screen turns on to show a computer screen with a file opened to show multiple voice-note options.  The screen goes black again and they all can hear what sounds like crying? No, the person was sobbing.

"What's happening?"

"Did Deku make those?"

"Whos crying?"

"Why are they crying?"

"Did something bad happen?"  Are some of the questions the students are asking. Though when they turn to (Y/N) they can tell, (she/he/they) won't tell them a single thing. Some of the teachers are curious, the main two being Mr. Aizawa, and All Might.

' Did something bad happen to young Midoriya? I hope he's okay.'

'What did this problem child do this time? He better not of dome something stupid again.'

While the teachers all thought some of them already figured it out, they being the villains and of course, we can't forget the principle, Nezu.

(Y/N) sighs, "How about you all quiet down and watch the screen."  The students sigh and turn their attention towards the screen.

The screen once again goes black, but as quick as it did it quickly turns back on.

Everyone in the room was in shock at what they were seeing.

Bakugou is shown in a close up wearing headphones his head down and some tear streaks on his cheeks.  Deku's voice is heard again saying his nickname. Bakugou hands raise quickly to his head and let out a sob. He starts clutching the headphones as it was the one thing he needed most in the world.

"Wh..why i..is Bakugou cr...crying." Uraraka brings her hands to her face worried. While some of the other students were in shock, others started crying alongside the boy on screen. Most confused about what Deku did to make Bakugou seem......so hopeless. The teachers were concerned and worried about the boy. Though the most affected out of everyone was Bakugou himself. He was in shock and for once he had nothing to say.

"D...D...Damn i..it Midoriya..." He brings his legs up to his chest and lets out another sob.

"W..why d..did you hav..have to lea..lea..leave u..us...m...me......"

Everyone's eyes widen but before anyone could ask or say anything.

Bakugou lets out a yell "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!"  Bakugou starts shaking letting his sobs and cries out.  Soon his parent's run-in worry clear on their face which then softens seeing their son. They walk forward and bring him in a group hug. The screen then goes black.

Everyone's eyes widen, most of them crying, others in total shock not knowing what to say. Though everyone turned towards the boy who was on the screen. His eyes widen and his eyes are teary-eyed. 

"Y..young Midoriya di..died?" All Might couldn't believe it his successor was dead in another universe and it still could happen in their universe.  (Y/N) looks towards him with sad eyes and nods.

"Yes, he died."

"But it is unlikely to happen in our universe, All Might." All Might eyes widen at the voice and turn to him.

"Nighteye" The man in question waved.

" Nighteye is correct he is too strong-willed." (Y/N) looks at them.

"Now how about we all take a breather and relax before we start the next one"

Everyone nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, this was shorter than others. This was a small chapter that I wanted to write that I got inspiration from a photo. Don't worry I'm working on the other requests!!! Don't forget don't be afraid of writing down in the comments request or ideas you would like to see! Also in case, you see any errors please comment down below to let me know.  Thanks for all the support and reads, I'm so grateful!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful safe day. Until next time!!!!!

 Until next time!!!!!