The Theater

Third POV:

The clocked figure glances down towards the boy who was just knocked out by them. They then pick up the boy, carrying him into the nurse's office, laying him down on one of the many beds. The cloaked figure raises there hand to the boys' temple then closes there eyes chanting something.  They soon disappear leaving the boy by himself unconscious.

~  With unknown ~

They open there eyes being in a theater standing on the stage. The unknown cloaked figure wasn't alone though, there were many others, but were sitting in the seats. Though the unknown character was the only one conscious in the big theater.  Regardless of that, it wouldn't last long as the cloaked person raised their arm and swiped it across in front of them.  With that one move, the rest of them started waking up confused and worried. The first to gain consciousness and awareness was a  man by the name of Aizawa Shota. He quickly looked around him to see where he was and what happened. The last thing he could remember was getting ready with the students to head out for their field trip.........until a random figure came in the room, then it went dark. He instantly notices his students, some pros, and the teachers to his left. With that, his attention turns and looks to his right to see the villains.  ' They must be the cause of this,' with that thought he quickly got into a fighting stance ready to protect his childr-students his students. Before he could do anything he suddenly sits down without wanting to, as well as everyone else.

" WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHY CAN'T I MOVE AND WERE THE FUCK ARE WE!" an angry pomeranian yelled. 

" Quiet!" a very strong and booming voice is heard. Every head turns to see the figure on stage.

" Thank you, now before you try and do anything stupid, there are a few things I must go over with you. One, don't try and think to use your quirks it won't work, two you all are going to have to get along or else, and finally get ready to enjoy some shows!"

The figure raises there hand and flips back their hood to reveal someone with (h/l) and (h/c), hair wearing a mouth mask and have bright (e/c) eyes that look like they were shining. Soon everyone could move again, but this time stayed seated and kept there eyes on the person.

Of course, someone had to ask, "What exactly are we watching and who are you?"

The person on stage turns to the male with half red hair and half white hair.

" Good question Shoto Todoroki, my name is (Y/N) and I'm what you would call a (god/goddess/it) and I'm here to show you the different universes and outcomes that could have been, all-around a specific person that you all know."

They all get confused, some raising their eyebrows others just looking lost.

"Really! That's awesome, but uh who is it?"

(Y/N) turns to the energetic Pikachu, " Well how about you all look around and see who's missing."

Everyone instantly looks around, but no one could figure it out.  They turned back confused to the (girl/boy/them) not yet realizing their innocent bean is missing.

" Izuku Midoriya is the one who is missing, isn't that correct (Y/N)?" Everyone turns surprised on who spoke, but one who only glared and grumbled his name. " All for one..."

Said man had a smirk on his face chuckling, " Its sad you heroes couldn't even realize one of your own was missing, especially you All Might."

All Might just continue to glare at him and then looked away.

" WAIT THIS IS BECAUSE OF DEKU!" ( Y/N) nodded, " yes, there are the most interesting out of everyone here and have the most different outcomes that could have happened, so whos ready to start."

Everyone stays quiet unit a boy stands with his arm already in his robotic movement.

" Well, I think this can help us understand and get to know him more. I would think this will be very exciting!" 

Mostly everyone nods. Of course, not the villains (minus Toga), an angry pomeranian, and one particular pro hero but his opinion isn't important. 

" Thank you, Iida, for your optimism now before we start there are snacks, drinks, buckets, and tissues in the back. I suggest pre-take the buckets and tissues now though." Everyone nodded and did so, most not wanting to feel the wrath of a (god/goddess/it). After they all get what they want/need, they go and sit.

"Now get ready! were about to start." the lights slowly turn off and on the screen appears searching for a multiverse.

Searching for Multiverse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey, I hope you guys enjoyed!!!!! Please let me know if there any spelling mistakes or just my writing in general. Also! If you have any requests please let me know in the comments!!! Thanks for reading and see ya! ~