1

"-Take a dive off the rooftop!" Bakugou regretted it the second he said it.

He was a middle schooler. So was Midoriya! Why did he say that?

---

Shigaraki chuckled, menacingly, dry and raspy. "Good job, Katsuki. You're pretty evil for a middle schooler, gotta admit- I was hesitant to let a kid join- but you've proven more valuable the most of the adults!" it was a dry compliment, proven to be so by the statment that followed, "I can still get rid of you if I need to,"

"Yes, sir," Bakugou mumbled. "Shigaraki, I- why do I have to make them hate me?"

"Because. They won't try as hard to save you,"

--

"Woah! Such a manly quirk!!" The red-head was energetic, obviously already glued to the explosive boy. Terrible. This would only slow things down.

"Yeah," It was a dull response. Bakugou couldn't start making friends, not now.

Yet somehow, he formed the Bakusquad.

"The bakusquad?" Shigraki was intrigued. "Tell me more,"

"Well-" Bakugou shifted in his chair,

"Theres Kirishima Eijiro- idiolizes the Crimsion Riot or whatever, hes got a hardening quirk and can harden his whole body. Its strong enough to withold my blasts." He closed his eyes for a moment and closed his eyes, thinking about Kirishima. "He likes manly things, he wants to be a hero, badly,"

"Interesting, who's next?"

"Kaminari Denki. A dumbass. His quirk is Electrification. Its strong, but the more he uses it the more fried his brain gets." Bakugou sighs, "He may be a damn idiot but...he's strong,"

"Sounds useless, drop him," Bakugous eyes widen and he wanted to complain, but a sharp glare stopped him.

"Sero Hanta, acts like a stoner- hell, he probably is a stoner. He shoots tape from his elbows. Stronger then he looks, if he was in an anime he'd be a background character."

"Drop him," Bakugous hands balled into fists. These were his friends.

"Finally, Mina Ashido. She's...she's fucking pink. She's a literal alien! But her quirk is awesome, she generates acid-"

"Shut up! Drop them all expect for hardening. Is that all class 1-A has? Who's the best?" Bakugou went silent.

Midoriya.

That idiotic grin, dumb determiation, and raw strength.

"Todoroki Shoto. Son of Endeavor, sir." Bakugou heard the sound of voices and stood.

"Perfect. Hope you're not too attached to Shoto," Shigraki only laughed, ushering him away.

He knew the plan would take a while, so he wasn't exactly worried.

All in accorandance to the script,
this love will meet its end.
I stand atop this lonely stage.
Not a single person to be seen in the audience.
-
Welcome to my first offical BNHA fanfiction! I know Bakudeku can be a...debateable ship so- simply; if you don't like it, dont read it.

Anyways I'm being fancy and having fun, enjoy the story!

- Grey [4.2.20]