3

Bakugou was the villian in the practice. With Iida as his teammate. Damn kid wa so annoying...

Then as if things couldn't get worse...he was against Midoriya.

"Deku."

It was the end of the day, Midoriya was the last to leave, or so he thought, before being stopped by...Bakugou.

"Oh! H-Hey, Kacchan!!" He greeted with a grin. "Did you need something?"

'He saved me.' He could still remeber the aweful taste of the slime choking him. Watching the quirkless idiot run towards him. 'He wasn't supposed to. I let myself be attacked for a reason'

He does whatever Shigaraki wants.

"You're stupid," It wasn't what he wanted to say to Midoriya. But instead he just pushed past the young boy.

"Bakubro!!" Bakugou looked up from his sushi roll he had for lunch. He hadn't even touched it. "Are you gonna finish that? I forgot breakfast and I'm hungry!!" he huffed, shoving his plate towards Kirishima.

"Whatever, Shitty hair. I gotta go to the bathroom," He stood up, going towards the bathroom, washing his face with water.

Why the fuck couldn't he stop thinking of Midoriya??? He dried his face as his ohone buzzed, looking down.

Toga: Katsuki~
Toga: See ya tonite!

Fucking lovely.

The spotlight shines over our figures.
As we stand, frozen in place.
Unable to stray, from my scripted lines.
I bid you farewell.