11

"No fair, being a guy is gross!" Toga pouted, putting on the male UA uniform. "I wanna wear the skirt,"

"Sorry," Dabi muttered, watching the wall until Toga was decent. "Ready?"  She held up the vile of blood, smiling.

"Always!"

The two snuck onto campus, Twice making a Dabi double to distract everyone while Toga snuck in, drinking the blood and walking through the halls.

Her plan was going great! Nobody suspected a thing, she could do anything! She knew it was better not to tell Shigiraki first!!

Until, she ran directly into Bakugou, who, without hesitation, grabbed her arm and dragged her to the principals office. "You damn bitch! What did you think was gonna happen?"

"Uh- not this?" Toga sighed, digging into her pants pocket and pulling out a needle, stabbing it into Bakugous waist. "Luckily, Dabi-Kun is always prepared!" She dragged the sleeping Bakugou away.

Midoriya later found Toga, thinking she was Bakugou, "Kacchan! Wait up-" He easily caught up. "Where are you going?"

"Uh- to talk to Principal Nezu," Toga said. Not exatcly a lie.

"Oh...bye then!" He waved, before noticing the palm of her hand as she walked away.

There wasn't a dot on her hand.

You see, Bakugou and Midoriya had come up with a plan. Bakugou would have a black dot on his hand at all times.

Which means, this was Toga. Midoriya lunged forward to attack, pinning Toga to the ground and holding her by her hair. "Get a teacher!" He yelled. "Its Toga!!"