12

Aizawa was the first to show up, using his quirk to melt her quirk, leaving her in the same baggy male UA clothes.

[Yes I did bend the rules on her quirk a bit]

"Midoriya, how did you-"

"She was nice, Kacchan is never nice," Midoriya mumbled, letting Mr. Aizawa hand her off to the police.

"Oi! Dumbass, I can hear you-" Bakugou went over to Midoriya and Aizawa.

"Bakugou, why is there a dot on your hand?" Bakugou looked down at his hand.

"I-"

"You knew, didn't you?" Bakugou nodded, looking down to avoid Aizawas intense glare.

"Very well, Midoriya go." Aizawa walked, motioning for Bakugou to follow.

He was intergoated for a long time. Finally, his punishment was being kicked out of UA.

"A mild punishment," Aizawa promised.

Midoriya was waiting when Bakugou left, the two boys hands found each others immedietly. They grown close, now that the truth was known.

The sun was setting as they stood in front of the dorms. "You're leaving?"

"Have too, guess I'll find a different high school, god- the old hag is gonna kill me," Bakugou laughed, turning to watch Midoriya. He looked angelic as he watched the sun dissapear into the clouds.

"I'm gonna miss you, Kacchan, you were just starting to be nice," Midoriya laughed, hugging Bakugou suddenly, Bakugou slowly let his hands rest on Midoriyas lowerback, the green haired boys head on his shoulder. A somber sight.

"See ya, Deku," Bakugou pulled away, heading inside.

As the BGM fades away
the stage becomes enveloped in darkness
when the stagelight dims shall I grab hold of your hand
and take you somewhere far, far away?
but as the seconds just pass by one by one
I don't even have time to dream of such fantasies