2

sorry the second chapters late!! I had floods and moving to deal with this weekend, I was trying to update Friday So two (techincally three since its 1:30 in the morning-) days late.

also as for character deaths/arrests they might not be 100% accurate cuz- I'm a dumb boy.

- Grey [4.13.20]

Shigaraki walked across the small space between the two couches, he could hear the annoying tik of the clock.

Over and Over. Never ending.

Just like his chase, he's been going in circles forever.

"That's no fair, Shigaraki-Sensei!" Toga cried, a pout pulling on her lips. "Katsuki is so cute! Escpically when he's all beat up after a fight- you sure we can't keep him a bit longer?"

"I already said no." He sighed, gripping his hair. "I told you, we invade their 'summer training camp' and kidnap him! Then-"

"Then its my turn, you get to chase around the kids." Dabi rolled his eyes lightly.

"Exatcly. Until Kurgiri extracts you." Toga whined again, but before she could complain their was a knock.

"Yo! Asshats, open up!!" Bakugous insitient knocking annoyed Shigaraki.

The door opened, and the teen made his way to sit, besides Dabi much to Togas dissapointment.

"You're late,"

"I know," Bakugou looked down.

'Please don't ask why, please don't ask why-'

"Why?" Shigaraki sat, setting his chin on his folded hands, watching him through his bangs.

He couldn't tell him why. He couldn't....

Midoriya skipped out of the classroom, idly talking to Uraraka and Iida. He had fit in so easily. So happily. "I'll catch up with you guys later!" Midoriya waved before skipping to the left instead of the right, he always goes right so why was he going left today. Is it because- "Kaaaachaaaannn!" Bakugou looked up, it seems Midoriya had been bothering him for a while, he must've spaced out.

"Go away, Deku-"

"I need your help."

He almost said no, he had started to, turning hand raised to smack Midoriya, only for him to notice the soft pout, the way his eyes were big like puppy dog eyes, his cute naturally messy hair...

So he followed Midoriya, and helped him for a while, helped him practice while still on UA campus.

"Because I was, old man!" Bakugou huffed, rolling his eyes.

The meeting contuined.

The role assigned to me
was that of the villian, hated by all.
And the one you'll become betrothed to
won't be me but another man.