The Future Part Two

Year: 2023

"Stiles! I'll kill you if he isn't here in five minutes!" Erica yelled as the hospital staff wheeled here down the hallway. Her werewolf grip hurt his hand as he ran next to her bed. Sweat ran down her face causing her blonde hair to stick to her forehead. "Catwomen honey Boyd will be here. I swear. Derek ran to get him when he first smelt your water break." Her eyes flashed as one of the nurses whipped the sweat away. No one reacted, and why would they? The supernatural world had been outed in Beacon Hills for years now. They even taught supernatural history in school now. It was crazy. Erica growled her nails breaking his skin, brought him back to what was happening.

Erica's water had broken while they had their weekly brunch at his and Derek's house. Derek had taken off running out the front door to get to Boyd while Stiles got Erica to his jeep and speed like hell to get to the hospital. He might have used his police lights to get them there without them being stopped. A broken cry fell from Erica's lips, and her golden eyes turned to look at Stiles. "I don't wanna do this alone." Stiles could feel her pain through the pack bond. It broke his heart. "You won't." He whispered as they got her settled in a wolf proof delivery room. He ran his fingers through her wet hair. "Boyd and Derek will be here soon, and until then, I am not leaving your side." He placed a kiss to her head. "Swear it?" She asked weakly. "Swear." He gripped her hand tighter.

"Mrs. Reyes, it's time. Are you ready?" The doctor asked, getting to his place. Erica shook her head, breaking into a cry. "No, no. I can't do this without Boyd. Stiles," She turned to him. "I can't-" "And you're not." Boyd's voice filled the delivery room. Erica physically looked better, hearing her mates voice. She gasped, reaching for him before punching him in the face. Boyd held his face looking at Erica with so much love in his eyes, regardless of just being hit by her. His other hand took hold of her free one. "I'm here babe." He whispered. "I'm right here." Erica nodded tears in her eyes as they pressed their heads together. Stiles tried to pull his hand free, but Erica didn't let go. "Don't," she whispered. Both betas looked at him with golden eyes. "Don't leave us." Boyd finished. Stiles nodded, tightening his hold as Erica started to push.

----------

Erica lay asleep in her bed Boyd next to her as Stiles held their baby in his arms. A beautiful light brown-skinned baby girl. Her eyes were the same as Erica's, and Stiles couldn't wait to see what her hair would look like. No doubt, she would have curly hair like Erica. Stiles smiled as the baby, Victoria May Boyd, gripped his finger by her smaller finger. Stiles was named godfather and had every right to be in the room with them. Derek was outside claiming the others even though they had all gone through this when Kira had given birth last year to Dwain Kan McCall, DK, for short. Stiles laughed lightly, remembering how much of a mess Scott was as he held DK for the first time.

Stiles looked at the two wolves. Boyd had been nothing but clam as he held Victoria for the first time. Stiles doesn't doubt for a second that Boyd would be an amazing father. A small noise caused Stiles to turn to the doorway, only to find Derek standing there. His eyes blood-red as he looked at Stiles. Erica was awake the second Derek walked through the door, causing Boyd to wake up as well. Silently they all watched as Derek walked over to Stiles, who gave Victoria to him willingly. The small child opened her eyes as she was moved, looking at Stiles like he had betrayed her. A low rumble came from Derek, causing her to look at him. His eyes, still red, locked with the small child. She did that little head tilt babies do and flashed golden eyes back at him.

Erica let out a small cry of joy as Derek lend down to rub his cheek against the baby carefully. She was a wolf, just like DK. Stiles smiled, moving to hug Erica and Boyd both. "You did it Catwomen. You made a little you." She smiled, nuzzling her head into his neck. "Thank you for not leaving us." She all but breathed out. Boyd had taken Victoria from Derek, who's eyes had changed back, and moved to sit on the bed. His eyes said thank you as he and Stiles looked at each other. "What are best friends and Alphas for?" He joked, causing them to laugh. He and Derek locked eyes, a small smile playing on his lips.