The Future Part Four

Year: 2027

Stiles woke up in his childhood bedroom; the sun was just now peaking out from behind his bedroom curtains. Stiles smiled today was the day. Today was his wedding day, and nothing was going to mess today up. His door opened with a band as Lydia walked in dressed in his before outfit, a pale pitch pantsuit. Her hair was pulled back in a high bun, and she held a clipboard in her hand. "Good, you're up. It's five in the morning, and your wedding starts at two this afternoon, the plain is breakfast, hair, some makeup," she rolled her eyes when Stiles groaned. "Get dressed and then get to the church where your dad will walk you down like we practiced yesterday and then boom you and Derek will be married!" She said happily, looking up from her board.

Stiles laughed before something came running into his room and jumped on him. Stiles laughed as his five-year-old monster crawled her way up to him. "Did you count on a little wolf having as bad of ADHD as me?" Lydia rolled her eyes again. "It's like you don't even know me Stiles." She turned and walked out, leaving the two of them alone. "Are you ready for today mały wilk?" (little wolf). She smiled and nodded her head, "I'm so happy for you Papa, and now you'll have our last name, we'll be an even happier than before!" She giggled the last part. Stiles smiled at her before he got up and put her down on the floor. "Go on now, let's all go eat breakfast. I bet Dziadek has made all our favorites. Ainsley made a small noise of joy before she ran out of his room and downstairs. Stiles smiled and found himself looking out the window. Today was going to be a good day.

----------

Stiles felt his heart beating faster in his chest. He twisted his ring finger with his other hand as he paced back and forth. "Sti, you've got to stop," Jackson said as he entered the small front room or the church. "Lydia is gonna kill you if you mess up that suit." Stiles laughed and shook his head as he stopped what he was doing. Jackson smiled at him moving forward to fix Stiles' tie. "Everything is going as planned. You've got nothing to worry about." Stiles nodded, bring Jackson in close to hug him. Jackson wrapped his arms around Stiles' shoulders and held him tightly. "You did it Sti," he whispered. "You got your happy ending." Stiles laughed as tears started to fall from his eyes. Nothing would go wrong.

Ainsley and DK walked down with the rings and flowers before Erica went as always Boyd by her side, the next ones to walk down was Kira with Malia followed by Jackson and Issac. Last was Scott Stiles' best man and Cora, Derek's best women. "Twoja Matka byłaby taka dumna." (your mother would be so proud) Stiles smiled at his dad, pulling him into a quick hug before the music started up again. John held out his arm to Stiles, who took the arm with a smile. They turned the corner, and Stiles swears he almost stopped breathing. Derek stood tall in a black suit, looking as much like Stiles' own suit. Yet Derek's seemed to fit him in all the right places more so then Stiles' suit ever did.

As they started down the aisle, Derek turned his head to look at them. His eyes lit up like Stiles hung the moon and stars for him, and a big smile broke his face as their eyes locked with each other, and they didn't look away. Stiles looked as amazing as ever, Derek knew that his mate would make him lose his breath at this moment, but Derek was not prepared to look at Stiles. Derek couldn't help the few tears that fell from his eyes, and he quickly whipped them away when John stopped at the alter. The hugged before John turned to hug Derek too and went to sit with Melissa and Ainsley. The two turned to face each other. Stiles had tears in his own eyes, and Derek couldn't help but step closer to whip them away.

"Friends, family, pack member." The pastor started to speak, but Stiles couldn't focus on anything else but the man in front of him. Derek smiled back at him, seeming to be in the same boat as Stiles. Derek winked and mouthed the words, "I love you." Stiles laughed low in his throat and bit his lip before mouthing back, "I love you too." "Now, we start with the vows." The pastor turned to Stiles, who jumped, causing the guest to laugh as a blush covered his cheeks. He took a deep breath and pulled the piece of paper he wrote his vows on out from his jacket pocket. Stiles felt his heart pick up again as his hands started to shake. Derek reached out and took Stiles' hands in his. Giving Stiles a tight squeeze, they shared a smile before Stiles nodded, and Derek let go.