↳ THREE

THREE !
003. girl butt

THE KELSO HOUSEHOLD | 1977

─ "HEY MARGOT," Kelso smiled absently at his girlfriend, "You look hot today

─ "HEY MARGOT," Kelso smiled absently at his girlfriend, "You look hot today. Like, super hot."

She glanced down at her outfit, trying to mask the scowl threatening to cover her face. She didn't like the outfit, but in Kelso's attempt to appear like he'd become better at being a boyfriend he'd bought her the mini skirt and blouse she was currently wearing, so she had to feign that she liked it.

"Thanks, Mikey," she smiled, earning a wider grin
in return at the sound of the name only she called him. She had always called him it, tracing it back to Hyde's incessant mocking of her inability to pronounce Michael when they were young.

He leaned down to kiss her, one hand reaching down to the small of her back as she leaned on the wall of his house.

Initially, she'd had no problem with this strange relationship and how it was going for the first two weeks back before she was reacquainted with the gang.

Whenever Kelso had suggested they go see everyone, she'd said she wasn't ready and just 'wanted to spend time with him', sometimes much to his disdain.

When they were together they had sex, listened to music and then had more sex, pretty much. But now that she'd seen Hyde again she couldn't help but overanalyse and compare, even though she'd not been in an actual relationship with Hyde.

She could hold an intellectual conversation with Hyde. His music taste matched hers almost impeccably. And, though she didn't want to admit it, the sex had been far better. Perhaps, though, that was because it was more than just sex with Hyde even if he denied that when they last spoke.

"I'm gonna head over to the Forman's, okay? You coming?" he asked, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the van.

She mulled the idea over for a moment, before just nodding with a forced smile, "Sure. More time with you, I guess."