one

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE: ᖇEᑎEᔕᗰEE TᗯIᑎ

Birth was a beautiful thing. All mothers and father knew that, sure the labor was hard and mothers - young and old, would have to hold out for long periods at a time until the birth of a smaller being took place, but that feeling afterwards. The feeling of knowing you - yes you, brought life into this universe...it was a magical feelings indeed.

This pregnancy would be no different for Bella. Her and Edward had gotten pregnant unexpectedly and tho they did not plan for this child their welcoming into this world would be no different from others.

The pregnancy almost killed her and she was told to abort the child before any more damage could take place inside of her - but did she listen? No, Bella stuck through, towards the very end. After painful months of waiting and near death experiences... Bella was ready to become a mother.

The pain, ol' the pain was horrendous. She could feel every little movement take place, she cried out when she had to be cut into. Her baby was killing her but she did not care, if she were to die she would die seeing the life she brought into this universe.

"And here she goes -"

Bella's eyes were weak, she was tired and she knew... somewhere deep in her heart that this was the end. She was dying. Suddenly - another pain struck her; knocking her from out of her tired state. She cried out once more her bone like hands traveled up from the medical table to her belly, something was there. Something else was moving inside of her.

"Another one -"

Bella could not bare this pain. It was worst then the first. She gasps for air but no air would travel through to her lungs, she was dying. Was this how death felt? Painful?! She imagined it would be peaceful, she imagined she would go out in another way not like this.

"We have to cut deeper -"

Another cry rang throughout the room - was that her child? With a weak turn of her head Bella could make out the movements of a naked baby but this one - this one wasn't a beautiful as her first. This one... it was horrifying.

Ugly (e/c) red eyes stared into her soul - it was as if the devil had taken on the form of a baby, nails as sharp was knives and teeth - oh god the teeth were little fanged ones.

Was it even possible for a baby to be born with teeth?! No, that was not normal in the lightest.

(Authors note: fun fact, infants born with teeth at birth most likely one or more teeth are called natal teeth. Natal teeth are rare and one out of every 2,000 babies are born with them)

"Get that thing away from me..." Bella weakly protests.

"What -" Edwards head snaps towards her, in his arm was their second child.

"Get that...thing away from me....GET IT AWAY FROM ME EDWARD!"

With newfound strength Bella begin to fight against her restraintments she had been placed it, she yelled at Edward to kill their child. She called it names ranging from "beast" to "devil baby"; eventually Emmett and Esme came in to hold Bella down while Carlisle sedated her, her movements got weaker and soon she drifted off into a dreamless state.

Her heart was slowing down, all the vampires in the room could hear it. It was getting slower and slower as the seconds passed.

"Take her with Renesmee, I..I don't want them seeing Bella like this." Edward says passing his baby onto Emmett who passed by.

TIᗰE ᔕKIᑭ

Rosalie and Emmett sat in the living room both of them holding Bella and Edwards child. Not long after they left the room did the others crowd around them to take in the little ones features. Whiles Renesmee the oldest by five seconds resembled both a even mix of Bella and Edward, her sister did not. Renesmee eyes were closed and she breathed soundlessly as she slept, her twin on the other hand was restless.

Her mouth was agaped as she wined for something to feed on, two even rows of sharp fanged teeth poked from out of her gums, two at the top and two at the bottom. All of which were spread out. Her (e/c) red orbs were beginning to tear up as her whining furthered. Emmett tried to give her a bottle of milk which she instantly spit out at him, her cries were beginning to get louder. Her father having heard his daughter cries exited from the back room, his mouth red from Bella's blood. No one acknowledged the blood around his mouth already knowing what he had done - "How...how are they?!" Edward asks in a low tone. His eyes were on his second child, he was confused on why Bella had acted such a way. Maybe it was her appearance that had frightened her?! But she looked no different from her sister, only having tiny claw like nails and a mixture of red eyes as well as tiny fanged teeth, she looked exactly like him and Bella if you looked past those features. She had her moms eye shape and his nose, her lips were shaped like Bella's only with a slightly more pouted effect. "Renesmee is...but this one -" Emmett nods down to the young infant in his arms. "Won't stop crying."

Edward knew.. deep down he knew she was different. Different from her sibling, from the rest of the family... it wasn't only her appearance he had a feeling was not like others. Walking slowly into the kitchen he cleans out one of the many bottles, opening up the fridge he pulls out a blood package.

"Edward - what are you doing?!"

Now the whole family was staring. The moment Edward ripped open the blood package the little infant in Emmett's arms stopped crying. She was sniffing at the air - looking around for that ol' so delicious scent she could smell. Edward chuckles out softly, he had a feeling she would like this.

After pouring the blood into the bottle he carries himself over to emmett and his child. "Edward don't do this!" Carlisle warms.

Taking the child from Emmett - Edward looks up to his adoptive father with tired eyes. "What choice do I have?!" He pushes the nipple past his infants pouty lips, her mouth instantly lashes onto the bottle and the only sound that can be heard is that of her sucking the blood filled bottle.

"We can't keep her..."

Rosalie growls at Edward. "What do you expect for us to do with her then huh?! We aren't abandoning her just cause she is different!"

Edward closes his eyes. He knew rose was right, he couldn't abandon her - but he must. After how Bella reacted to her he was afraid - what if she wakes up and tries to kill her?! He couldn't allow that, he wouldn't. "Call the Volturi...we have three days before they arrive. Carlisle explain the situation to them...maybe they'll be willing to take her in..."

Rosalie growls in annoyance and storms out with Emmett right behind her, she still carried little Renesmee in her arms.

"What will you name her?!" Alice walks over slowly her eyes staring down at the babies (e/c) red ones. She had a vision earlier, she had seen two outcomes, something that never before happened to her.

One outcome was that Bella wakes up as a newborn and destroys the young infant which then leads to her own ending by Edward. She knew that would kill Edward.

And the second outcome, the second one was of the young nameless infant living her life peaceful...far...far away from here. That would also kill Edward. Both outcomes would lead to Edward falling into a deep depression but with the second one at least the child would be alive, she would be safe. Far away from harms way...far away from Bella.

"I think I'll name her -"