five

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE: TᕼE KIᑎGᔕ ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ ᗰᗩTE

It was now time for everyone apart of the Volturi to meet young (y/n). Jane has been commanded to prepare the child for the ceremony. Currently Jane was struggling to change the child's diaper, this was all new to her. Alec - her twin and oldest brother stood beside her eyeing the child. She was flooped down on her back legs kicked up exposing herself for all of the word to see, a diaper hung loosely around her waist and she was blabbering about who knows what.

"Now what brother?" Jane asks her twin practically feeling his burning stare.

"It is not on right...." Alec eyes gesturing towards the diaper.

"And do you know how to put one of these one a child?!" Jane questions eyebrow raised.

"I have watched mother change our diapers many times in the past sister - step aside and allow me to work." Alec pushes his sister gently aside as he takes the diaper from off of little (y/n). Once again bare and exposed to the world the child decided to cause mischief. She flips herself around onto her belly, bare ass now facing Alec and Jane. Giggling for no apparent reason she wiggles her way up the bed.

Alec and Jane were currently standing in the child's new room. The room itself was fit for royalty, the guards and Heidi truly went all out, on another side was a bunch of toys that's the small being could play with. The closest was open and showered the many hung up dresses and cloaks, shoes and small jewelry, hats and bags. This child would surely be spoiled.
"Brother the small being is escaping..." Jane points out.

The baby hadn't gotten far, really only a couple of inches up the bed. Alec not wishing to arrive late and make his masters mad used his gift on the child, his black smoke immobilizes her - (e/c) red eyes stare at the smoke in amazement and terror. They could not move but they did not cry either instead they watched as Alec moved closer to them changing them quickly and fixing their diaper onto them. Once they were changed into the diaper they were put into a pretty black dress that had a red bow tied around the waist, Jane finished off the look by by placing the child's small cloak over her shoulders - it was a simple black cloak that had the Volturi clan symbol on the back of it, playing a small red boy over the child's head they were all set in ready, apart from the child's feet being bare. Alec grabbed simple white tights and slipped them onto the babies chubby legs and black mary janes onto the child's feet.

"I believe we are ready now." Jane says eyeing the baby who seemed amazed with its new appearance. It was...posing in the full body mirror Felix had placed on the side of the wall. Really it was just switching positions in its spot but it seemed satisfied with its appearance.

"Yes, you look to die for." Alec compliments the baby placing them into the stroller once more. Happy to be reunited with its new found love little (y/n) claps along to herself as Alec and Jane leave her room and begin walking down the hallways.