four

(Authors Note: I would normally have a image here but it wouldn't load so this note will have to do for now)

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ: ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ

"Whatever happens next..." Edward eyes fall on Bella's form, her skin was paler - fresher looking. Her eyelashes darker and fuller, same with her hair. "We do not tell Bella about her..."
Once again everyone knew who edward was referring too. Edward was slowly starting to heal, as much as the loss of his second daughter pained him he still had Renesmee who too was slowly starting to come with terms of everything. Her cries for her sister begun to slow until they came to a full stop all together, when she wasn't crying and screaming her little lungs out she was a rather silent baby.
"We know edward.." Emmett says frowning. He was a bit angry at this whole thing - (y/n) having only know her for two days and a couple of hours had been given up and to the Volturi none less. He bonded with her, he could feel it in his heart and the moment she was taken he could feel that bond break. It was as if his heart was thrown from his chest and tossed into a never ending pit of unhappiness.
Jasper could feel his pain but made no comment on it, since Rosalie was the first to hold Renesmee her and the child too shared the same bond - emmett had held (y/n) first so it was only fair that they bonded with one another. Like a duck to its mother.
"Hello - Edward!"
Edward takes one last look at his family before entering the room, where Bella was.
"Oh god -" she rushes forward and pulls him into a hug. "I've missed you."
Edward grunts uncomfortable - a new borns strength was no joke. "Bella -" he chocked out. "Oh...oh god! I forgot!" Bella pulls away quickly. "I'm so sorry!"
"Don't be," Edward gives her a small smile. "You didn't know."
"Wait? Where's the babies?!"
If Edward heart wasn't already stopped he was sure it would be pounding loudly in his chest at that moment. Remembering what he told his family he decided to play it off, lying being his best chance at this moment. "Babies? What are you taking about Bella?"
"Carlisle...he said I was having twins." Bella gasps.
"Where are they?!"
"Are they alright?!"
"Oh god when can I see them?!"
'So she does remember' Edward thinks to himself. Sometimes newborns can forget their past and he was hoping she would forget some of hers or at least the pregnancy part. "Carlisle..made a mistake Bella. The...second one...we thought we were having was just one of your organs. It have enlarged itself over the span of the months, Carlisle has to remove it when you gave birth..."
"B-but Edward I saw her..I remembered seeing her. She was...she -" Edward knew a newborns heightened emotions could make them extremely dangerous especially with all that strength there was no telling what Bella might do.
"Bella calm down.." Edward places his hands on her shoulders massaging them gently, "Deep breathes."
Even though air wasn't a problem anymore for Bella she still listened to Edwards instructions, it seemed even as a vampire she was prone for panic attacks.
"Bella there wasn't another baby. We only have Renesmee..." Edward lies.
Bella's red eyes search Edwards golden ones, almost as if she were looking for answers. That made him nervous.
"Then why do I clearly remember another babies face."
"I'm not sure.." placing his heads against her forehead he gently plants a kiss on the center, "For now lets take you hunting. You can't see Renesmee whole you're like this." He says.
"You're right..lets go so I can see my baby." She grins wanting to put this conversation behind her, but still something in her mind is telling her that there's something quite not right.

ᗰEᗩᑎᗯᕼIᒪE

The private jet lands in the underground garage unseen by the people of Italy. "Now little one no biting that," Aro pulls his tie gently from out of the (y/n)'s powerful grip. For a three day year old she sure was strong... "Now, now - no fushing."
"Bleh!" The infant grumbles at the head vampire.
Aro rolls his eyes at the small sass given to him, "Jane! Be a dear and grab her stroller for me."

ᔕᕼOᖇT ᔕTOᖇYTIᗰE

Ah yes, the stroller. The blasted thing Aro despised the entire way here, it was a little into the trip when (y/n) had run out of blood, she had only one bottle left and that was half way finished and was currently being suckled down by her right jaws. The jet had landed in the remote part of some town while Jane and Alec was out hunting for some more blood for the child Aro was keeping the child busy and what better way then to walk around the little town. If you ignored the muffled screens of the food sources Alec and Jane were getting the town was quite peaceful, so there Aro was making his way round town with a infant in his arms taking in the new sights and a large topping black umbrella over head, so no one could see him sparkle of course.
The pair had passed by a shop when the little ones eyes had caught sight of the stroller. From there on out Aro knew he was doomed, his sensitive ears, oh how he was sure it was ringing from the child's cries. And all over a simple stroller.. he could've killed the child.. murdered them and dumped their body somewhere but whenever those thoughts traveled into his mindset that same sparkle from earlier would come back and zap him, almost as if it were punishing for for having such thoughts.
So he gave in...the child got their blasted stroller and Aro's ears were no longer ringing.
"Master Aro, we've come with -"
Alec and Jane stood their frozen, there making their way onto the jet was their leader and master but he was accompanied by a blabbering baby (y/n) of course who was now happily blabbering away in her new found stroller, strapped in tightly as their master carried her up - in the stroller, all the way up the private jets steps.
"We.. do not speak of this to anyone. Clear?!" Aro red eyes glare into there's.
"Yes master!"

Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ ᔕᕼOᖇT ᔕTOᖇYTIᗰE

Jane comes back seconds later with the stroller on hand, it was all black and looked old..vintage. It would fit in well with the Volturi theme all it needed now was the clans loco and it would official blend in.
"Alec strap the child in and push her, Jane go gather everyone and tell them to meet me in the throne room. I have some news to share."
With their tasks given to them Jane whisks away while Alec straps the baby into her stroller, whom was still happily blabbering away once inside of it again.
"Now come -" Alec follows behind his master whiles pushing the stroller. Anyone and everyone who stood in the hallways found this scene weird and partially hilarious. Alec - feared witch twin of Jane was pushing a stroller, much less with a baby inside.
Some of the standing guards took notice of the babies features, those guards being Felix and Demetri who had been standing post by the door and greeted their master.
"Master Aro...I see you've brought back a snack." Demetri says eyeing the child.
"Not a snack but our newest member. Now Demetri I have a task for you -" Aro doesn't give the dark haired vampire time to reply, "Go ready a room for the child also send Heidi and Felix out to gather things for the child. Tell them to not bother with a crib... it was be unless anyways. Make sure that the bed is cleaned, and have one of the maids clean the sheets with something nice smelling." Aro eyes the baby and sniffs at it weirdly. "Lavender perhaps. Make sure Heidi gets enough things that will last this child... hmm I'm not sure... a month perhaps. Get her a month worth's of things, toys, shoes, clothes, diapers, blood...have Felix gather up a few blood packets from the local hospital the humans will get suspicious if more than one goes missing in a matter of days. Tell him to take a good months worth of things, also make sure you baby proof the room I will not have this little one breaking my furniture."
Demetri's eyes widen at his masters command, that sure was a lot of things needing to be done with a quick nod and a "yes master" he rushes off to inform Heidi and Felix of their task.
By now the spread of news is heard and told, being passed around by vampire to vampire until it reaches the two other kings ears. The Volturi would have a new arrive to their clan, one that could either be dangerous or useful when older.