two

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO: ᐯOᒪTᑌᖇI

"Ah so this is the child..."

Aro's red orbs stared down into the (e/c) red orbs of the infants. She looked strange..different from her twin. Whiles the other child had dark reddish brown orbs she held (e/c) red ones, while the other was toothless this one held teeth - very sharp fanged like teeth, she also had claws which no normal infant would be born with but this baby was no normally infant.

"And you say she is not a immortal child?!"

Aro had come by himself aside from the twins Alec and Jane - he had came to Forks by himself with the company of the other two kings. He had cut a normal three days to a weeks trip into a matter of one day and a few hours trip. After all his dearest friend and once loyal guard Carlisle called him up and a need of help too.

"Feel my hand, you will see what I have seen."

Edward offers up his hand to the leader of the Volturi - Aro eyes his hand but gladly accepts it. His red orbs widen with fascination, so the child was not immortal after all and neither was its sister. She was a hybrid of sorts. Birthed when Bella was still human, lying on her death bed.

Pulling his hand back Aro eyes the young child that seemed to have grown - instead of looking like a normal infant her and her sister have aged, they now looked as if they were three to five months old.

"Alice -"

"Ah yes the seer," Aro eyes drift over to her. He wished she was on his side - her gift would be of use to the Volturi.

"Yes...she had a vision recently. Two...one where Bella awoke as a newborn and killed our child...leading to her end..." Aro eyes lit up.

"And one where (y/n) grows up safe and sound...but far away from here."

"Do tell me edward....what makes you think I would offer you and your...family my services?"

Edward eyes fall on his child. "I know the Volturi is of no place for children -" his eyes drift up to Alec and Jane who glare at him. "But the Volturi are by far the most powerful coven out there. I know that you can...will be able to keep (y/n) safe. Either it be from the dangers of the world or Bella herself."

As much as Edward hated the idea of giving up his young infant daughter he knew it was for the best, today marked the second day of Bella's changing. With how many times he entered his venom into her bloodstream he was sure she would be waking up if not tomorrow the day after ready to kill their child once her newborn eyes set sight on them.

Aro crackles to himself, the pros and the cons of raising this child were high. On one hand this child could serve as a valuable Volturi member when it came of it, on another hand it could die at the hands of another member. Humming Aro reaches his arms out for the child, "May I hold them?!"

Aro having never held a child stared at the infant in amazement once it was placed into his arms. Their eyes connected and it was as if a bolt of static shot throughout his body. He begin to grin widely at the child that stared up at him blabbering away out sounds that whatever its little vocal cords could sound out.

"You know what...I've suddenly had a chance of mind. This child - (y/n) shall come back to Italy with me where they shall be raised by the hands of the Volturi."

Edward casted his eyes downwards, his heart ached at knowing this was the end, that he would be loosing his child forever and to the Volturi noneless.

He willingly gave her up.

"Please..." Edward steps forward his cold hand coming to rest on the small tuff of (h/c) hair that clung to her head. "Please take care of her and give her a normal life -" golden eyes clash with red ones. "As normal of a life as she can have there."

Aro nods slowly. "You have my word Edward. Now then -" clearing his throat Aro grins to Jane and Alec, "Gather it's things. We leave for Italy in a few minutes

The three Volturi members had taken their private jet to Forks. It was parked further down the road where the road stretched out further and there wasn't as many trees in the way so the wings of the jet only knocked down few in its path.

"Yes master Aro."

Alec and Jane grab whats needed - given to them by Carlisle is a couple of blood bags - which they eyeball some. It was clearly human blood but they don't comment on it, a few baby toys, a blanket and pillow, diaper bag filled with some empty bottles and some filled ones and a little book of fairy tales.

"Give her a bottle every hour or so, she gets hungry quicker then her twin so she must be fed twice as much." Carlisle warns aro.

"Very well then...this is goodbye Cullens." And with that said the four of them walk out, Aro in front with young (y/n) in his hold and Jane beside Alec following closely behind the duo.