three

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE: ᗷᒪᗩᗷᗷEᖇIᑎG ᑕᖇITTEᖇ

"Tell me again Master Aro, why have we decided to help the Cullens?!"
Aro eyes leave the child's own to look up at his loyal guard - Jane.
He knew she was not very...found of the Cullens, and neither was he at times. He wasn't sure why he had a change of heart, all he could think back on was that spark he felt when he saw the child.
That spark could mean one of many things and all of them lead back to the Volturi, with a hum Aro replies; "I simply felt a change of heart."
Jane and Alec did not believe their ears, their master...having a change of heart? It was unheard of, the Volturi did not have a change of heart - Nope, not at all given moment. When a decision had to be made it would be made there and then nothing to follow afterwards, no backup plans or in this case changing of the heart cases.
The two of them would not voice their concerns out and openly to their master, they would not question him but they couldn't help but to worry for the man. He was a well respected and feared member of the Volturi, one of the first leaders - the kings. What if this decision of his changed how others looked at him - they know the other two kings would probably not agree with Master Aro's doings - or would they? They weren't sure to be honest, they would simply have to watch everything play out.
"Bah blah..."
Red eyes snapped in the direction of the infant child, she was seated comfortably on Aro's lap her eyes wide with wonder her bum wiggling around as she clapped and spoke in her jibber jabber language.
"You are excited I assume little one?!" Aro eyes pare into the (e/c) red ones of the child who happily clapped up at him.
"Blah ba baba!"
"Yes... this must be different from what you've seen before."
"Bla blah..."
"Oh no, you'll see much more fascinating things!"
"Blahhhh baba ba bla blah!"
"Yes now quiet down, we'll be there shortly."
Jane and Alec side eye one another, there master truly was losing it....speaking with a baby that couple not speak but rather utter words that did not mix or go with one another.
"Master Aro..." Alec starts.
Aro hums, "What is it Alec?!"
"Should we not feed the child? Mr. Carlisle said that this one must be fed twice as much as the other."
Aro's eyes gleam, "Ah I've almost forgotten. Jane go fetch the child bottle!"

ᗰEᗩᑎᗯᕼIᒪE...

"I fear I have made a grave mistake..." says Edward he sits with his first born daughter in his lap eyes unmoving from her teary ones.
It was almost as if she could feel the lose of her twin.
"You did what you had to do to protect her Edward," Carlisle says. "That is a parents job."
"But - what if she stayed?! What if Bella did not attack her! Sometimes Alice's visions aren't always clear!"
Alice was only mildly offended but she understood where Edward was coming from. He was a parent, he cared about his children even after only just knowing them for a couple of days and hours.
"Edward -" Alice places her hand on his shoulder. "Bella would have killed her."
Everyone in the room stared at the pair, Alice continues.
"You are right, sometimes my visions aren't always as clear and I can only see certain parts of the future but this one...it was clear and very gruesome. Bella would wake up on her deathbed as a new born, she'd be ready to see her babies...baby. You'll take her out to hunt and when you both return back she would see Renesmee first, it'll be love at first sight. When Emmett comes to bring (y/n) in something inside of her will snap...it's as if she never had emotions to begin with. She'll attack everyone in her path to get to the child, in the end Esme would lose her life, Renesmee twin would have died and you would be force to destroy your mate."
Now everyones eyes casted to the back room - the room which Bella was currently going through her transformation in. If what Alice says is true that the child was truly never safe to begin with.
"Why did Bella act like that when she her..."
They knew who edward was referring too. It seemed like it pained him to say her name even for a brief moment. "I'm not sure edward...I'll be honest with you." Carlisle says.
"I have never seen that reaction before in all my years of being a doctor, I believe it was Bella's mind playing tricks on her though, sometimes the mind can do that to you under certain circumstances. She felt extremely fearful of her life and in her dying breath she thought something sinister was coming for her."
"Whatever it was I believe you made the right choice in the end, you made a choice for your child. I'm sure if i contact Aro he will allow for us to visit the baby but for now I believe it is best we stay away, we are unsure of Bella's condition right now and (y/n) is barley but a week old, stress like that should not be placed on a young one."
"You're...right." Edward sighs and hands Renesmee back to Rosalie, she had been crying a lot since the disappearance of her sisters. It was early morning, the third day of Bella's transformation and she would be waking up if not sooner then later.
"Take care of her rose, I'm going hunting." And with that said Edward whisks himself away.