Chapter Two

I just want to say thank you for the amazing response to the first chapter. I was honestly not expecting that. So as a thank you, here is another chapter and this time we hear from Ricardo, let's see how he feels about our sweetheart, Cal.

Ricardo's POV

I stared down at the beauty that was lying on my bed and felt my heart thump faster in my chest. My mind started wondering to the events that led up to him now lying on my bed.

If someone had told me this morning that I would be meeting a beautiful, sweet angel today, I would have laughed at them. I had given up on finding someone like him a long time ago.

At first I was pissed off at almost being knocked off my feet, but just one look into his bright green eyes and the tear tracks running down his face, had me melting right there and then. The look of hurt and confusion in his eyes caught me completely off guard. Than that asshole had to come outside and he said all those mean things to this sweet man.

My blood was boiling and if it wasn't for the fact that I needed to see to Cal, I would have punched that fucker in the face for the harsh and very untrue words he spat out.

I didn't miss it when that horrible man called Cal a Sub and my heart had jumped at the word. I've been looking for a Sub for months now, but the club I went to, only had the usual smaller Subs.

Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the little cuties, I was just very particular in what I wanted in a Sub. To me, the most erotic thing in the world, was to have a big guy like Cal submit to me. It had its own brand of beauty. Besides, I had a serious weakness for muscle, and from what I could see of this sweetheart, he had more than enough of that to make me a very happy man.

When you first look at him, you see a big, muscular hunk of a man, but it's his eyes that tell the true story. Under all that beautiful muscle, lay a sweet, caring and loving, also, very submissive young man. Which is why I couldn't even start to fathom how that man could have hurt him like this.

Another thing I noticed, was Cal's reaction towards me. When I had placed my hand at the small of his back, it seemed to give him a small boost of confidence and that made me want to just snatch him up and run away with him.

When he fainted, I didn't even think twice before calling my driver and getting him to help me load Cal into my car. That idiot was still standing there and he tried to take over with Cal's care, but I refused to let him anywhere near him. He had done enough damage.

When I had gotten Cal into my car, I turned back to Ryan, I think Cal had called him that. "Do yourself a favour, make sure you are out of here by the time he is ready to come back home. I'm going to have someone watch to make sure you leave, and also to make sure you don't take any of his things with you. Also, just to let you know, I'm definitely NOT someone you want to fuck with, so I would suggest you leave and forget that Cal ever existed. You and I both know he deserves better than you." I told him evenly.

He snorted and smirked at me. "Let me guess, you just happen to be what he deserves? What makes you better than me." He asked, his voice mocking.

I smiled as I looked back into the car and the beautiful man lying on the backseat. "What makes me better than you, is the fact that I just met him and I already know just how precious he is, and you were blind to it all this time." With that I got in the front passenger seat and my driver pulled off, leaving a stunned man standing on the sidewalk.

That is how we got to this point in time. We got here about ten minutes ago and he was still out and I was starting to get concerned. So I pulled my phone out my pocket to call my doctor, but just as I started dialling the number, I heard a groan coming from the bed.