Epilogue

Hey guys, thank you for your patience. I've been meaning to update this chapter, but then I somehow lost all my stories for a few days and it gave me such bad anxiety. Then I finally got them back, so I will start updating again. I also wanted you all to know that this short story is dedicated to a reader who has been an absolute sweetheart to me and always manages to put me in a better mood with crazy conversations in the comments. @paragoina love u lots hun, hope you enjoyed this story.

Cal's POV.

"Baby, we're going to be late if we don't leave now." Ricardo shouts from the front door. I quickly pull my shoes on and grab my bag that contains my change of clothing for the club and rush out the bedroom.

As I turn the corner and come into view of the front door, my heart melts at the view of the man standing there waiting for me.

It's been almost a year now, since we met on that fateful day and I have never regretted my decision to give him a chance. He has taken care of me from day one, making sure I knew I was his main priority. He punishes me when it's needed, and rewards me when I deserved it and loved me every single step of the way.

I feel a smile tug at my lips as I walk over to him and lean forward for a kiss. He puts his hand behind my head and holds my head in place as he quickly and efficiently devours me, leaving me battling for breath when he lets go.

He smirks as he pulls away, knowing how his kisses affect me, so I pout at him. "Don't pout, love. We have a whole evening ahead of us still, but we can not be late. Can you imagine Maxie, if we had to show up late on the night he is supposed to perform with Dean? That boy will throw a tantrum of epic proportions." I laugh at his rounded eyes, but also shudder at the truth of his words.

We met Dean and Maxie almost eight months ago, when Ricardo decided to join a BDSM club called Leather Dreams. Along with the Master Dom and his little spitfire, there was Master Leo and his very shy Sub, Kayden. Then there was Master Hayden and his sweet husband, Corey and last but definitely not least was the Sadist of their friendship group, Master Randy and his tiny doctor sub, Timmy.

We all became really good friends, very quickly and even though I felt a bit awkward at the beginning, because of the other subs being so small, Maxie was quick to put my fears to rest and made me feel very welcome. They carried on like there was absolutely no size difference between us, and I truly appreciated it. For the first time in years, I felt completely comfortable in my own skin and it was thanks to my new friends and the most amazing Dom, any sub could ever ask for.

One thing I have learnt very quickly over the first few months with the boys though, was that Maxie didn't care if you were three times his size, he could give you a tongue lashing that would make you feel all of two feet tall. With the Dom's, he would be very respectful, but the Dom in question would still end up feeling like the worst human on earth by the time he was done with them.

I shake my head and smile at the love of my life. "I definitely don't want to upset him by being late, not after the telling off I received last week for being ten minutes late for our lunch we had planned. I swear, he might be tiny, but he actually scares me more than Randy." I tell him in all seriousness. He laughs, but I also know he agrees with me.

We got outside and we got into his car and made our way to the club. Once we were parked, we got out and I had just pulled myself up to my full height, when I small tornado crashed into me and I stumbled a bit, before catching my footing

I look down and all I see is a mop of curly brown hair and mischievous eyes sparkling up at me and it finally register's that I'm holding onto Maxie.

"Hey handsome, glad to see you could make it on time this time", he smirks at me, but I know he is not saying it to be mean, I can clearly see the amusement on his face.